Stampers Blinds Gallery

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since March 2008

Stamper's Blinds Gallery in Florence, KY and our new location in West Chester, OH are the only Hunter Douglas Gallery Showrooms in the tri-state area, serving all of Northern Kentucky and the Greater Cincinnati area. Stamper's Blinds Gallery is your one-stop source for all your interior design and home décor needs, including Custom Window Treatments, Shutters, Blinds and Shades. We offer twenty-one years of experience in window treatment sales, service and installation. We also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. At Stamper’s Blinds Gallery, you will find a wide variety of Hunter Douglas window fashions, including customer favorites such as Duette® Honeycomb Shades, Silhouette® Window Shadings, and Luminette® Privacy Sheers, with hundreds of choices for color, texture, fabric and function. Choosing the right window solution can be very complex. Our experienced design professionals will work with you to find a solution that looks great and provides the privacy and light control you need. Once you’ve made your selection, our measuring and installation experts will come to your home to ensure a perfect fit for your new window coverings. Our distinctive services are all provided with a local flair since we're independently owned and operated. We also offer professional window treatment cleaning and repair. Call us for a Free In-Home Shopping consultation today....

Budget Blinds

30  REVIEWS
Budget Blinds

Thank you for taking the time to visit Budget Blinds' Mason window treatments headquarters. We're dedicated to bringing Mason and the surrounding areas quality products and services. Let us help you find the best window coverings for your home and lifestyle. Call now for your in-home consultation and estimate. We look forward to meeting you! Family owned. Additional phone - (513)697-6302. Additional DBAs - Budget Blinds of Mason,Budget Blinds of West Chester, Budget Blinds of West Chester/Mason/Montgomery, RCM Group Inc.

10/23/2018

We bought new blinds for our house and hired Stampers after viewing them on Angie's List and visiting their showroom. We found them easy to work with and friendly. At no time did we feel pressured to buy anything or make a decision quickly. The entire process, from in-home consultation to installation went well. Once we ordered the blinds we had them installed in about three weeks. Three of the wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New blinds for 11 windows

09/04/2018

Very helpful in showing me what choices were available for my windows. Punctual at time of consultation and installation. Very professional. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
blinds for 4 transom windows

10/14/2017

Everything went perfectly. The company couldn't have been easier to work with. They were both straight-forward about all their services and were very punctual for both the estimate and installation. My wife and I loved them and will use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had blinds put in through the lower level of our new build home, a shade put on our back patio door, a shade with remote for a window on our stairway that we could not reach, and 2 blackout shades for our master bedroom.

07/22/2015

I have been involved in a remodel project for the last two months.  Dealing with Stampers has been the best part of the entire project. Their showroom made the decisions easy. They arrived on time. They were installed quickly and look great. What a pleasure to deal with this company. I used to purchase and hang my own blinds but never again. This was completely right the first try.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed three up-down, down-up front window pleated blinds, and one patio blind comprised of panels on a rail.

06/19/2015

Ed Stamper was very helpful and very patient while I decided on which blinds to order. He was on time and professional. The installer was actually a little early and very helpful. He was done in no time. I love my blinds!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to measure and pick out blinds, came back to install.

CATEGORY window treatments

Free in home shopping. Blinds, shades & shutters. View & operate window fashions before you purchase. Repair, restring & cleaning services. Free installation on orders of 3 or more window treatments. Free removal of old window coverings

Please Inquire