Smileys Painting and Home Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8045 Laray Dr

West Chester, OH 45069

Smileys Painting and Home Repair is a family run business! My wife is my helper. We stay booked 4-6 weeks out so please plan ahead before purchasing e commerce or calling to schedule work:) I am available for emergency work 24/7 please call and If I can help you I certainly will! We will do everything in our power to help you or refer you to someone who can! Our goal is to gain new customers who are also our friends! Thanks Greg J Owner!...

interior painting (104)handyman (43)house painting (26)drywall repair (16)door installation (6)deck building (5)electrician (5)deck cleaning (4)gutter cleaning (3)home remodeling (3)ceiling fan installation (3)plumber (3)

03/13/2020

He's been here and has done a lot of work for me. I was very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my light.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

08/20/2019

I got Greg from Angie's list. I think the reviews of his good work were very true. It was a pleasure having him and his wife working here. He kept me posted on his schedule, was willing to work with materials I needed and he hadn't used before. He gave me copies of all his receipts, had all the materials ready and had very good suggestions. It was a very good experience and I am already looking fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning and painting deck,bathroom ceilings and power washing concrete patios, caulking and touch up work' cleaned dryer vent

CATEGORY decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

06/25/2019

Greg came as scheduled and got the job nicely done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window shutters reattached to wall

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2019

Customer had my materials ready for my project and I had no trouble completing the job. He was a pleasure to work for and I hope to do business again sometime soon. Thank You for your business!

12/10/2018

Perfect he done an excellent job came when he said he would and will be hiring back for other services we need done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling light with fan

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

Pleasure to work for this customer. Had all my materials ready to go . It made my job go very smooth! Thank You!

05/16/2018

His work was excellent and he exceeds our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did an interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2017

Great customer , look forward to working in your home again! Thank you!

06/13/2017

Very pleased. Greg showed up as promised next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second floor drain pipe clogged up and water was overflowing gutter when it rained. Contacted Greg on a Thursday and advised I was concerned water may get into finished basement where overflow was hitting. He was scheduled Friday all ready but said he would be there afterwards. Arrived late afternoon and cleaned out gutter.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

03/24/2017

I have used Smiley several times. The work is always done very well and at a fair cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Greg is the best handyman and painter I have ever hired. When he painted my kitchen cabinets and went above and beyond if getting the color right, through much effort. He always does the right thing, doesn't just do the bare minimum. Anyone who hires him will be pleased with the quality of his work and his good work ethic. I highly recommend him.

CATEGORY drywall, gutter cleaning, handyman service, ceiling fans, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

One of my favorite customers a pleasure to work for:) Please note: If you look at my reviews you will find that I NEVER worked for anyone who gave me a C grade or below, and 2 of my B grades either. One B grade is a duplicate so In reality I have 119 A grades for people I worked for and 5 B grades. I realize you cant make everyone happy however I am pretty darn good at satisfying those I work for:...

01/30/2017

O/K - work got done. Smiley was amiable and probably entered this contact underbid due to an Angie's contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting my front porch.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017

This is a duplicate Review!!! I only worked for this man once He reviewed me 10/7 2014 !!!!!!!Nice customer! He bought a four hour deal to paint an 6-8 hour per coat porch. Specifically unprimed beadboard. It took a prime coat and 2 more coats to make it right;) I painted this porch 5 or 6 years ago :)

11/01/2016

I wanted my bedroom a 2 tone but knew I could not get the ceiling white to be accurate going into the darker wall. I contacted Greg at Smiley's and was set up with an appointment for the estimate. The cost was quite reasonable so scheduled the work. Greg and his wife showed up on time and did a fantastic job. They were very professional and so cute to see a husband and wife work so well together. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2016

11/01/2016

Everything went great, Greg started and completed the job in a timely manner. He was very helpful in the decision making process and what to expect. My house looks amazing now. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the work provided by Smiley's Painting and Home Repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of foyer, living room and hall way.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2016

Painting, drywall repair, plumbing, light electrical, carpentry, doors, general Handyman repairs. Kitchen and bath remodels! If its not listed ask I probably can help or Know someone who can :)

Roofing & Gutter Installation.

Not Applicable