Rippe Brothers Appliance Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

8816 Cincinnati Columbus Rd

West Chester, OH 45069

We respond with fast, friendly and professional service. We've been taking care of families and their appliances for over 32 years! All Rippe Brothers technicians are EPA Certified and skilled at quickly and accurately troubleshooting the appliance's problem....

appliance repair (335)small appliance repair (14)plumber (6)

07/26/2020

The repairman came at the appointed time, was courteous and was able to determine the cause of the problem. He then fixed it and we have had no problem since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

05/15/2020

Joe was the mechanic: Professional and courteous explained that he can't force the ice bin out as it may crack = $ 200 dollars. Luckily the ice bin popped out easy checked and confirmed ALL the previous fixes done under warranty ; did not up sell anything!!. cleaned out all the ice , asked for towels and kept the kitchen floor as dry as possible. put everything back lets us how long this fix lasts...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Samsung Refrigerator : Icemaker not working, out of warranty

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/13/2020

Quickly resolved stopped up drain, removed ice build up. Freezer door closed good again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezer door not closing fully due to ice buildup

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

03/26/2020

Your service was GREAT! Joe V. was very knowledgeable and worked hard to repair my refrigerator. He was also very personable and I will definitely call Rippe for any appliance repair I may need in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

03/14/2020

Great service experience - they were on time and came the next day - offered to come same day. Will definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating element replacement, cleaning and vent re-connected

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

02/10/2020

The repairman was extremely knowledgeable. Based on the information the receptionist requested over the phone, he already had some ideas of what the problem could be. He quickly diagnosed the problem, remedied it, and provided us with information on how to use the washer more efficiently. The cost was very reasonable. I will definitely use Rippe brothers again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was evidence of a leak from the back of our LG front-load washer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

12/05/2019

Repairman used steam to melt ice and ultimately he was able to dislodge the Ice Tray. He did a great job! He has significant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Ice maker was clogged and the tray could not be removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/26/2019

I called twice, once on Saturday and once on Monday. Both times went to voice mail, I left a message stating my issue and left contact information. Never got a return call. Not sure if they are still in business or just don't care about new customers. In any case, I went to another repair firm

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Microwave oven repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/01/2019

I called my old repairman and to my surprise the number went to Rippe’s..the person who answered the phone said can you hold and I said sure...no one ever came back so I tried again and I got the same response to hold..I was on hold for 10 minutes and hung up..I tried again a few minutes later and got a vm so I left a message..never got a call back so I called the next day and she answered can you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven repaired

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

C

09/07/2019

not good. said i was out of their area

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ice maker repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

Large appliance repair, part sales & installation.

Sales of appliances.