Koch, Dr. Joel R.

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

At the office of Joel R. Koch, DDS you can expect to be treated like family. Dr. Koch and his team are committed to patient comfort and offer many amenities such to improve the overall experience. With patients in mind, the office is open on Saturday's, emergency appointments are welcomed, and there are various financing plans available. To schedule your appointment please call us at (513) 779-2200....

Fox, Dr. Robert B.

12  REVIEWS
Fox, Dr. Robert B.

Fox Dental Excellence is located in Mason OH. and operated by Dr. Fox and his team. Dr. Fox specializes in General dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, and Invisalign. He takes a special interest in esthetic and restorative solutions for his patients, and offers gentle and personalized dental care. Please mention Angie's List when you call our office at 513.339.3322 to schedule. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx.

10/28/2019

Dr. Koch and his team are always on the top of their game. All are very professional and genuinely happy to see you. Dr. Koch simply delivers perfection. His team has worked with him since I started seeing him 21 years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Dentistry

11/26/2015

Dr. Koch and his assistant were excellent, communicating details the whole way through. The first step was an X-ray, and they use the digital X-rays which are faster and easier to manage than the older film-based variety, and the quick digital imaging allowed Dr. Koch to show me the specifics of my problem (it was indeed a badly abccessed front tooth) and described the complications associated wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
(Background: my prior dentist had retired, and I put off finding a new dentist, too long as it turns out.) I developed an intense pain in a front tooth; pain which I was confident was the result of an abccess or worse. I searched Angie's List for potentially quality dentists nearby (I live in Sharonville, OH). The top-rated dentist I found nearby was very close (1.5 miles) and I called immediately (which was Monday of this week; Thanksgiving week). I hoped I could at least get seen and diagnosed before the upcoming (and way too-long with the pain) weekend. The receptionist was very helpful and understanding, and I was able to secure an appointment on Tuesday.

02/15/2015

Dr. Koch and his team are the best will ever find!

10/06/2014

He doesn't find any cavities so he's keeping my teeth clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my dentist. I've been seeing him for 20 years.

10/01/2014

He is a really laid back doctor.  The staff is good and gentle.  They did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Periodontal Treatment, Dentures, Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges, Tooth-Colored Fillings

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available