Eden Construction llc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2012

Residential,Commercial,Retail...

N/A
Ohio Basement Authority

What we do is simple...we repair basement problems. We protect your greatest asset, your home. Exceeding your expectations is our foundation. Our experience has taught us what really works and what are the right solutions for your basement.

10/24/2014

It was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Eden Construction LLC installed our shower door.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

10/14/2014

I called for some handyman work. The first time he came over and provided an estimate. The second time I called for different work he said he would call but I never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
do service was provided

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

That's not fair. I told her we were very busy but I would try to fit her in. This project was less than a days work. Steve

04/22/2014

Steve and team did a fantastic job. Steve has been great to work with and has demonstrated a high level of integrity and professionalism. I would highly recommend Eden Construction!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair porch posts where the cement slab had cracked due to poor construction from the home builder. Re-wrap bottoms of posts, and replace several boards on the outside of the house that were water damaged.

CATEGORY woodworking

10/17/2013

Steven Terry is a wonderful contractor. He contacted me quickly and come out and bid my job within days. He did a great job and was very professional. My job was became a bit more complicated than first thought and Steven Terry did not hesitate to tackle this. He completely cleaned up after each day and I HIGHLY recommend him, I myself will be using him again very soon for a ceiling job in my kitc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry Wall Patch and Replaced

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking

10/01/2013

Steve got us an estimate and came in on target. No overruns as we felt the price was very fair. The materials were all exactly what we agreed on and the quality of the work was outstanding. Steve took his time and made sure it was right the first time. He did have a few smalls things he was not satisfied with and corrected them on his own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling and updating kitchen and master bath.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,picture framing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

Remodeling, Maintenance