Burlew's Restoration & Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since August 2007

Additional phone - (513) 289-6675. Additional DBAs - Burlew's Hamilton Carpet Cleaning, Burlew's Restoration & Carpet Cleaning, Burlew's Service Specialists. Award wining....

Klare Custom Design

Honesty, integrity, and quality are the foundation of our business. We are a family owned and operated company since 1980. Planning a remodeling project is a lot of work and can be very stressful. If you are looking for a true expert to answer all of your questions and concerns and help walk you through every step of your project, from design to finish, give us a call for a free estimate.

05/14/2018

Excellent experience from the first phone call until the end of the job. Mr. Burlew was very personable, prompt, and meticulous. The finished job looked better than when the carpet was originally installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet stretching in bedroom

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/03/2017

Wonderful! Arrived quickly on a Saturday in midst of basement flood and followed up with visits Sunday and Monday ....also called to check on progress of water. Did an outstanding job and were extremely polite, concerned and gave honest opinions! Would hire again for water damage or just regular carpet cleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet restoration after basement water damage

CATEGORY water damage restoration

06/26/2017

FANTASTIC! My 20 year old carpets look brand new. I was on the verge of replacing them, but then I was referred to Burlews and am so glad I called! They were prompt - actually early - and spent several hours carefully cleaning. I had a few very bad pet stains - all gone now! The price was more than reasonable. I thought they were kidding when they told me. I've paid twice that much for other clean...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

05/10/2017

Would definitely call him again for any carpet or upholstery needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooded basement cleanup after a drainage pipe was crushed. Bob Burlew was called by my ins. agent and he was at my home within an hour on a Saturday morning. He did a wonderful job and came out again the following day to contiue the cleanup. He called later in the week to check on the situation. All the staff was very professional and friendly.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

05/03/2017

Excellent work. Personable workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpets cleaning, oriental rugs cleaning, upholstery cleaning and tile floors, water damage restoration & mold testing.