BEST FRIEND ERRAND SERVICE LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2006

All services are billed at an hourly rate. All items purchased on behalf of customer are billed at cost and a receipt is provided. Mention that you found us on Angie's List and receive a 20% discount on hours of service on your first request!...

N/A
Strong-Ass Movers of Ohio

At Strong Ass Movers, LLC our movers are vetted, handpicked, professionally trained and receive performance based pay. Simply put that means when you move with us you will be getting the best service available at the best price around, guaranteed!

Offers by Strong-Ass Movers of Ohio on Angie's List

05/21/2014

I am happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Best Friend Errand Service LLC. for errand services.

11/19/2012

Sue Glew and her crew have been providing errand services for us for a couple of months now. They are so very easy to deal with. Just a quick email and they are on it! Their pricing is very reasonable and the peace of mind is priceless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pick up mail at post office for us, dropped off a piece of luggage for repair, exchanged a CO2 tank for us.

08/08/2006

Sue and Sue are dependable and honest women who take their business seriously. They documented the time they were at my house and the time they spent at the grocery store. They gave me a full report with the grocery reciept. They are really a great find in the area as they are very open to a wide variety of tasks. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends and colleagues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them to water my plants, dead head my flowers and deer spray my hostas while we were on vacation. I also had them get basic groceries and put them away, so there would be food in the house when we returned.

CATEGORY errand service

Grocery Shopping (includes purchase deliver and put away) “Wait For” service – We will wait for the repair/service person and report their progress. Organizing – Your closet, your pantry, your coupons, your junk drawers! Internet Research for big ticket purchases such as electronics or vacations. Shopping – purchases, returns and exchanges. Special/Emergency Delivery – Lunch, reports, school projects, airline tickets, etc. Help for senior citizens at home

Transportation Services, Child Care