Aveda Fredric's Institute

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2003

12 Employees. No subs used. Cost is determined by the job. School of cosmetology. Additional email - admissions@avedafredricsinstitute.com. Additional fax (513) 533-0275. Additional website - http://www.facebook.com/pages/averda-fredrics-institute-cincinnati/93520126055....

02/28/2017

Every time I have gone the staff has been attentive, courteous and knowledgeable. An educator is always present and assist the student with each step in the process, as well as, checking the students work and making sure the guest is satisfied. I have always been happy with the results! Well worth the time and money! Because this is an education facility expect to be at the salon longer than norma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to Aveda Fredric's Institute on many occasions for several different services such as: shampoo hair cut and style, color, partial foil, full foil and facials.

CATEGORY nail salons, hair salon, day spa

09/30/2014

love their quality of work and the fact that the supervisors do the final touch up for perfection!!! great prices and great cuts every time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut and partial hi lite

06/01/2012

They have been good there. I have always felt like they are pretty good there.  They are well supervised. They do a lot of natural cosmetics and it is really relaxing.  You have to allow more time than you normally would because they take longer. The price is really good. They are very good at calling you back and reminding you about your appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aveda Fredric's Institute is a cosmetology school.  I have had my hair done there, nails and pedicures there. They have spa services there too.

D

08/09/2010

I did not leave the salon until 3:45. I was in the chair for over six hours. I realize this is a teaching salon, but I felt that this was extreme. The perm did not last a week & only a minute amount of hair was cut.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a 9:15 a.m. appointment for a perm & a cut.

07/09/2010

I didn't "Go" at all because I was never able to reach anyone when I called their number. I left a message on three different days as instructed to make an appointment but my phone calls were never returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I read reviews for Aveda Fredrick's and decided to schedule a pedicure. I was never able to speak with a "live" person and left messages three different days with no response.

CATEGORY nail salons

Hair cutting, coloring, perms & relaxers, manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing & massage. Product sales.

Ask For Details

Similar businesses in your area...