AMERICAN RENOVATION MASTERS

A6 REVIEWS

8441 Edgeview Dr

West Chester, OH 45069

With over 25 years experience, American Renovations will take your project to the next level of completion. Our attention to detail is second to none. All aspects of your project are handled with great pride in workmanship. We make your project as turn key as possible. We use certified tradesman in every area and all work is coordinated by the owner. We provide a calendar to keep you up to date on our progress, and decisions that have to be made. Our customers routinely tell us they enjoyed the experience. We strive to make your remodel as painless as possible, and stay on schedule....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (4)General Remodeling (4)Interior Painting (2)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Marble and Granite (1)Countertops and Backsplashes (1)

01/30/2020

Very well I was able to sale my condo with the first interested buyer of my condo😋

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath

CATEGORY countertops, remodeling, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/28/2020

It was great. They were very professional, on time, clean, and great communicator. They really stuck on the budget. I really enjoyed working with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a hardwood floor refinishing, basic renovation of my laundry room, and interior painting for me.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

[Member Name Removed], you and [Member Name Removed] were easy to work for. We enjoyed working for you. Thank you

01/28/2020

It was excellent. I have no complaints. They did a wonderful job. They designed our kitchen and it was beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They renovated our kitchen.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

Thank you Patsey. We enjoyed working for you and [Member Name Removed].

01/25/2020

Tim and his crew remodeled our master bath. Tore out old cast iron bathtub and replaced with beautiful walk in shower, new floor, fixtures and paint. We love it. Favorite part of the house now! We've had a lot of remodeling done over the years and they were one of the best. Very professional, easy to work with and fairly priced. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for that very complimentary review. We enjoyed working for you and Todd.

01/24/2020

Owner Tim Blum stayed with the project the entire time. He was fair about my change orders, and was diligent about the schedule. A very pleasant experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom & wall removal

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], I appreciate your business and I enjoyed working for you and [Member Name Removed].

01/23/2020

My husband and I hired American Renovation Masters to redo the kitchen and baths in two of our homes now. Both times the work done was way above standard, almost completely perfect. We were very proud and excited to have people in both homes to show off the amazing work that was done. The fireplace was redone and that looked flawless with an added mantel. Would recommend them to everyone we know!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your review. We enjoyed transforming your kitchen and baths.

NA