B&W Painting Service

A 8 Reviews

Founded 2018 •

Waterford

Waterford, OH 45786

B&W Painting Service Waterford, OH, 45786 (740) 336-0931 B&W Painting Service, is dedicated to providing superior customer service in the Waterford, OH area. We promise to always be prompt and professional. Strive to be the best service provider in the area through honesty, integrity, and a high level quality. For all your home needs, give us a call! Exterior Painting;Painting Company;Painting Contractor;Home Painting;Commercial Painting Coal Run,OH;Beverly,OH;Wolf Creek,OH;Watertown,Marietta,Ohio ;Lowell,OH Parkersburg,WV Belpre,Ohio Painter, Painting Services, Interior Painting Service, Residential Painting Services, House Painting Contractors https://bandwpaintingservice.com/...

interior painting (8)cabinet refacing (1)

11/26/2019

Dana and B&W Painting Team were outstanding! We had to move out of town before they could start on our home interior and not only did they do beautiful work, they went above and beyond the normal “wall/ceiling painting” by truly hearing our goals for our home and adding touch ups here where needed. The estimate was spot on and the crew worked around our schedule to get a high quality job done quic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

01/07/2019

They showed up when they said they would and finished when they said they would and did a good job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great room and cathedral ceiling painted in new Construction

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

12/19/2018

They are really good. They were great, friendly and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted our whole office.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

12/11/2018

It went very well. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted gutters and sossip

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

12/05/2018

Excellent work, Professional and courtesy. Very trustworthy staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint whole interior home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

11/30/2018

They do a good job. They are particular and they always do a good job. I used them recently about 3 weeks ago and it only took them at least a day and a few hours the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have painted my walls, ceilings and cabinets for me in both in my kitchen and bathroom.

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

11/30/2018

They are nice, neat and they clean up afterwards. I wished I could give them an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting for me at my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

thanks

11/30/2018

It took them 2 days to complete the work. They were very neat with the work that they do. The also cleaned up well. Their pricing was reasonable for what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them paint 2 rooms for me; the bathroom and the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

Painter, Painting Services, Interior Painting Service, Residential Painting Services, House Painting Contractors Exterior Painting;Painting Company;Painting Contractor;Home Painting;Commercial Painting

Visa, MasterCard, Check