Hayco Remodelers Inc

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2010

At HAYCO we offer only the highest quality product at the most competitive prices with an unsurpassed customer service department. Our skilled craftsmen have over a 100 years combined experience and HAYCO is celebrating our 25th year in business! All work is performed by our own professional crews. Each job is monitored by an on-site foreman with a written workmanship warranty provided for each project. Hayco Remodeler's Inc. also stands behind all manufacturer's warranties. The Highest Quality materials, Excellent Service, Experienced Craftsmen and Excellent Value... that is the HAYCO guarantee. Additional contact names -Donald Hayda....

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

08/22/2017

Excellent! Clean up was great! They came back the next day for a quality check and fixed something they weren't happy with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tear down overhang rebuild

CATEGORY roofing

thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure to serve you.

04/10/2016

Very reasonable estimate for new roof and siding. I preferred different siding product from what Hayco rep recommended and he indicated they would be happy to obtain and install the product I preferred. Ultimately decided on another company for this project because they were certified installers of the product I preferred. I have seen Hayco though installing roofs on two houses in my neighborhood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided estimate for new roof and siding.

06/20/2015

Beautiful roof, good price, wonderful job.  Owner was great to work with regarding all our questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof

07/30/2014

Hayco responded promptly to my request for a quote and provided a written estimate on the spot.  The representative was professional and polite.  He listened to what I wanted and didn't try to talk me into replacing the entire roof on my house, which I was not financially prepared to do at this time.  They did exactly what I asked for and didn't pressure me for additional work, although the garage...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old garage roof; put new rubber roof over flat sunroom roof; repaired ceiling damage inside sunroom due to water leaks.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,roofing

01/16/2014

Our roof looks beautiful!!!!Would definitely use this company again. Great job!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perfect!!! They were right on time & work was done in one day with a crew of 10 workers. The next day the owner came by to check things out with us.

CATEGORY roofing

Siding, roofing, windows, doors, kitchen, bath & interior.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available