WIREWORKS

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since February 2006

Owner Operated. Hourly Rate, Service Call, and Travel Time Applies. Overtime for weekends, or after 4:00 PM. Call for rates....

Electricool, LLC

11  REVIEWS
Electricool, LLC

ELECTRICOOL is a full service, whole home comfort provider focusing on electrical safety and performance by providing services on anything electrical in the home. Whether it’s changing an outlet or switch, replacing that aged electrical panel or installing a “piece of mind” backup generator, we can handle any job. The top of the line service you receive from ELECTRICOOL will put your electrical worries aside and you can get back to the comfort of living. We are “A higher level of service” you deserve.

Offers by Electricool, LLC on Angie's List

11/01/2016

It was a successful visit ... All lines were working when he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office telephone lines weren't working. Charlie Berger came out the same day as service call and got us back up and running.

07/23/2015

Charlie was great!  He showed up on time, diagnosed the various problems, and had everything up and running within two hours. He was knowledgeable, professional, and priced his services very fairly.  I absolutely recommend him to anyone with phone/wiring issues!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rewired alarm so that DSL did not go through alarm without a filter. Installed whole-house phone filter for better phone/DSL service. Installed dedicated DSL line.

CATEGORY phone wiring

Great to work for and with, Love my job when people are so nice. Thanks for the work.

01/17/2015

Charlie was excellent to talk to and work with.  I wanted a new cable run to the master bedroom.   He talked about options and we made an appointment to have him give me a quote.  Charlie returned my call promptly and provided follow-up communication via Angies list to confirm our phone conversation and appointment timing. I was also pulling new electric and had the electrician over a week before ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new cable run.

08/29/2013

It went well. The electrician that does the sub-contracting with them did the projects in my house and he's very efficient and he knows what he's doing. I'm happy with the overall price as well as the other jobs. They made one mistake the inspector caught and they had to come back and fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Wireworks to do an electrical panel and replace the outside server.

CATEGORY electrician

01/15/2013

Mr. Berger was prompt and very professional. He was extremely knowledgeable when it came to addressing our problem. He had the job all figured out before he went to work, so there were no surprises. We are very pleased with the outcome of the work that was done and would definitely contract with Wireworks again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Berger added an additional cable tv outlet and moved my phone line.

CATEGORY phone wiring,cable tv service

INSTALLATION OF SAMSUNG TELEPHONE SYSTEMS, FULL SCALE LOW VOLTAGE WIRING FOR TELEPHONES, DATA WIRING CAT5E OR CAT 6, RG6 CABLE TV. FIBER OPTIC CABLING. REPAIRS & TROUBLE SHOOTING TELEPHONE PROBLEMS.