A GI Window Cleaning Co

Founded 1947 • Angie's List since January 2011

Awards & Badges

6569 Hathaway Dr

Valley View, OH 44125

Additional DBAs - D.L. Akin...

window cleaning (106)window (17)gutter cleaning (17)pressure washing (12)dryer vent cleaning (9)blind cleaning (7)siding (3)

11/30/2020

Great job. It is a pleasure to deal with A GI.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning.

CATEGORY blind cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/27/2020

Excellent . Best company I ever worked with. Went above and beyond. My basement was spotless after. My hose had disengaged from dryer so a mess. Next year I will also hire them for my gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out dryer and hose

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2020

11/19/2020

It went well. The guys seemed thorough in checking/cleaning the gutters and downspouts. They answered our questions satisfactorily. We were pleased with our service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

10/28/2020

Company responded to my phone request for an appointment in 24 hours and scheduled service in 3 days. The very friendly two-man crew arrive right on time. They listened to my questions; clearly explained all services and pricing; and went the extra mile by not only cleaning the vents but also replacing the very old plastic tubing with a better quality, more durable aluminum tube and even providing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

09/26/2020

The serviceman was punctual, pleasant and professional. He explained the process and answered all my questions. The cost was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/21/2020

No response to my request for estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

We came out on Sept 14th to leave you an estimate at your residence and we also sent you a copy to your Angie's List inbox that day. If you check your messages you will find the copy was sent to you on the day of the estimate. It is the message attachment directly above the message I sent you today. If you would like another copy of the estimate please call the office and we will get it over to yo...

09/20/2020

Great. In a world where contractors don't follow through, AGI did promptly and correctly. Richard came out and also had to replace the flexible duct "tin foil" hose that had pulled away from wall and because it was pulled too taught to begin with had shredded and amassed lint there and was releasing hot most air into our laundry room. Richard was knowledgeable and really easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaned And Hose Replaced,

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/14/2020

work was performed to my satisfaction on time & within price quoted I was very satisfied w quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash vinyl siding & roof shingles

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

08/28/2020

EXCELLENT JOB!! I also got an estimate to have my windows cleaned and i will call to schedule that also. Very professional, came in with a mask on and shoe protectors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

Thank you, we at A "G.I." appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to working with you again soon.

07/14/2020

pressure wash house, deck and re seal deck

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My experience with A GI was incredible. Dan and Brett came to give an estimate for my deck and I ended up getting my house washed as well. Both were very professional and a pleasure to work with. Great prices, great attention to detail. Neighbors were impressed and also decided to go with A GI. Very pleased with the end results and highly recommend!

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

Thank you, We look forward to working with you again soon.

Cleaning - Windows, Screens, Chandeliers, Rain Gutter Debris & Pressure Washing, Dryer Vent Cleaning

Deck Staining & External Gutter Cleaning