MACK INDUSTRIES INC

Founded 1932 • Angie's List since October 2006

100 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR EXCAVATION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

Clink Builders & Contracting Co Inc

Clink Builders was established in 1969 and is proud to have given years of customer satisfaction and quality performance. We are family owned and operated. We are fully insured and bonded. We obtain all required permits and licenses. Proud members of Angie's List. Covered by Ohio State of Workman's Compensation. Also a proud member of member of ASCA - American Society Consulting Arborist Our Philosophy is we can continue to expand and grow one satisfied customer at a time.

06/12/2017

Great, good price and service. Great people working there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased filter

C

03/21/2017

Mack is who serviced my "mound" septic system since we built this home in 2001. They were under contract to do the inspections, change filters, etc. They did that, but being a new septic system owner I was not aware of necessity to pump out the septic tanks. My bad for sure, since i should have known better, but when I asked the Mack guy he said they don't do that stuff, call someone. REALLY? He w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mack is who serviced my "mound" septic system since we built this home in 2001. They were under contract to do the inspections, change filters, etc. The installers of the septic system recommended them. The provided no other services because the technician said they didn't do any septic services, only inspections?

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced our septic system. Excellent service.

03/18/2013

They provide great and timely service and do a great job maintaining our septic system which we had installed when we moved in. They did not install the system, but they warrantied it and provide the maintenance. Even when we fell behind on our contract they did not give us any problems when we renewed. Also good at following directions and fully answering my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had a yearly contract with Mack Industries for the past 5 years for our septic system. They also provided the warranty on our septic system that was installed in 2006.

12/03/2012

I called their office beforehand to schedule an appointment and explained my problem. They agreed to send someone out. The serviceman that was dispatched had no clue to what he was doing, I was told "we can take it apart and look at it, but if we break something, we're not responsible for the repairs" I asked if they could at least pump out my septic tank and was told that they don't do that!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No service was performed ... I asked the serviceman to leave, because he had no idea what he was doing!

CATEGORY septic tank

Inspection was perfomed for customer. Customer was informed on type of system, and current amp draw of pump. However system needed to be pumped it was full and could not be further inspected or repaired until system was pumped. Owner was upset and asked the technician to leave.

WASTEWATER TREATMENT CENTERS, WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS, PUMP STATIONS, OIL/WATER SEPERATORS, SECONDARY CONTAINMENT SYSTEMS, READY MIX CONCRETE, FOUNDATION WALLS, HOME AERATION & HOME AERATION SERVICE, STONE STRONG, BAYSAVER, PRECAST PRODUCTS, RETAINING WALLS, & UNDERGROUND PRODUCTS..

POURING OF CONCRETE.