Total System Performance LLC

A120 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since June 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1902 Milden Rd

Upper Arlington, OH 43221

Owner operated. No subs. To provide quality low-cost solutions to meet our customer's technological needs. We strive to offer maximum flexibility when working with you, our customer! We want you to use your vacation days for vacation, not for inconvenient appointments. In addition to drop-off service at our shop, we also provide free local pickup and delivery as well as on-site services....

computer repair (120)computer store (4)home automation (2)

01/28/2020

Exceedingly well. Andrew was very patient with explaining all of the changes in the new system. Very personable and professional. I will call him when I need more help with my computer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update system from windows 7 to windows 10

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

09/30/2019

Andrew did a great job. He was able to order another fan for my computer. While he was working on it , he also checked for and cleared out viruses and malware that my computer had acquired. I will be hiring him again if we have anymore computer issues. He also gave me calls on the progress of the repair and also gave a call after the computer was returned to make sure that it was working fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My HP computer's fan quit working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2019

09/15/2018

Andrew was so professional and knowledgeable. He understood what I needed, answered all my questions, was prompt and communicated in a timely manner. I would recommend him to anyone for personal and business technology needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A virus destroyed my entire system. Repairing it was not a good option to to the age of the hardware. Andrew helped me select the best computer for my needs and delivered and set up everything.

CATEGORY computer repair, computer sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

07/23/2018

It went very well; I couldn't have been more pleased. I was very impressed with Mr. Andrew Myers, as he is a true professional, who knows his business, and is very technically proficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed data transferred from one computer to another, as well as some technical gliches which needed to be resolved on my new computer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

04/07/2018

Very well. Andrew is a true professional and knows what he's doing. There were a few glitches, of course, but he fixed them in both a follow-up visit and remotely while on the phone with me. He is a great guy and is enjoyable to talk to. He's my go-to man, if I can't figure out the solution for myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed all the data on my old PC transferred to a new one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

01/06/2018

Works has always been of top quality and priced fairly. I have had no objections.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrew has maintained my computer for the last 3-4 years. Has done everything I asked of him. A couple of years ago my motherboard was starting to go, so he built me another PC which has worked fine. He is now walking me through "cutting the cable" process so that I will never have to deal with Direct TV again (hopefully).

CATEGORY computer repair, computer sales, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2018

10/12/2017

Andrew with TSP helped to network my house so that there are now access points throughout my home, and we have full wireless power everywhere. Furthermore, Andrew was polite and kind, straightforward and efficient. He was responsive and trustworthy. I would highly recommend his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our home has very inconsistent wifi throughout, which caused my family a lot of frustration. We paid a good amount of money to have extenders set up around the house, and they didn't work well at all.

CATEGORY computer repair, home automation

08/02/2017

We have an older Bexley home with 7 family members. Our wifi system was not handling the number of people and activities we needed it for. Andrew came out and assessed our house and our needs. He gave us a recommendation for achieving a wifi mesh system to cover our entire house. He was able to install everything and ensure that it was working properly. He has checked in several times and was very...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update our 1930's house with a modern wifi mesh network.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

07/29/2017

.Facing a trip to Boston the next day, I explained the issue to Andrew. The sites were blocked after my bank "updated" its website--promising one could use the same sign-in on the new site. Not so much. In the process of attempting to sign in, the Bank's Tech Department advised me to "erase my history (passwords, cookies, etc.) back to the beginning of time". After a few days, the correction disap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I could not sign into my Bank account as well as other sites.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2017

05/24/2017

He conducted an on-site visit, made recommendations, fixed and upgraded everything, and I picked up the laptop a few days later. His suggestions and professionalism were much appreciated. His labor rate was as expected, and he ordered all of the replacement, upgrade parts for me. I will definitely hire him again for future work with my laptop and home PC systems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to swap a hard drive on my laptop, as well as upgrade hardware within the laptop.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016

New Computer Builds, Enterprise WiFi Systems, Gaming Centers, Computer Upgrades & Repairs, Home Network Setup, Media Streaming Devices, Data Recovery, e-Waste Removal with Purchase

NA