Cincinnati Bell Fioptics

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Apollo Home

737  REVIEWS
Apollo Home

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance.

Award 2019
Offers by Apollo Home on Angie's List

02/25/2016

The television service of Fioptics is not as good as satellite providers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Cincinnati Bell Fioptics for TV, internet and home phone.

CATEGORY internet service, cable tv service

D

06/29/2015

When I enter a new channel number to change channels, the TV just freezes on a gray screen; then I have to hit channel up and then down for the channel to come in with a picture.  Most of the time when I try to watch a recorded show from the DVR, the screen freezes on the current channel and the recorded show starts anywhere from 1-10 minutes later.  Or the start of the recorded show is garbled, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have Fioptics for phone, TV and internet for the last 2 years.  Phone and internet work fine, but the TV service it terrible.

06/16/2014

Tech was quick to help and listened to my issue and went straight into resolution rather than reading from a script as so many tech support folks do. Was resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tech Support helped reset router to allow more connections from my previous setup.

D

06/11/2014

Price jumped on first bill from what i was told on sales call. In addition I was told that since i didn't use their modem for my calling service, I would get $5 off; didn't happen. Service people were pleasant and knowledgeable. When I watched a taped show and deleted it. it should have gone back to regular programming. It didn't. There would be a blank screen, and I would have to restart the whol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install internet and TV service. Repeat calls for service interruptions. Replaced boxes several times; new boxes worked no better.

06/03/2014

The quality of the reception is excellent, but it is too spotty.  Periodic loss of service and frozen image are too frequent.  The service has improved from its inception, but there are still too many interruptions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Corrected lack of picture.