Perlmutter, Dr. Donald A.

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Additional email - info@twinsburgeye.com....

06/22/2014

They did a great job on the evaluation and were very patient as he picked out his glasses. We had a great experience here and will go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my son's first eye exam. He ended up needing glasses.

06/16/2014

The Staff at Dr. Perlmutter's office is outstanding. They know us by name and are very cordial to us when we go there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard eye exam and glasses purchase.

04/25/2014

He was awesome. I have a niece and she discovered something and we had no clue and she is doing well. We found it like she was ten and she's twenty-four now. He's very good. He's always on time. They know me by name. He's always very honest and intelligent. We like him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the optometry eye care service of Dr. Donald A. Perlmutter.

03/26/2013

After seeing Dr. Perlmutter for the past 14 years, I can say that he is at the top of his and quot;classand quot;, so to speak. He is patient, understanding and he remembers his patients. I can stop in to get my glasses adjusted on a whim and he'll see me and greet me by name and take a few minutes to see how I'm doing. You can't go wrong with Dr. P!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Perlmutter for my yearly eye exams.

06/04/2012

I have been going to him for a long time. He communicates well and does a good job. He is up to date with all the new methods.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see him to get my prescription for glasses.

CATEGORY optometrist

Optometry, optical sales & repair.