Favazzo, Dr. Joseph A.

Angie's List since November 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

05/17/2013

After I contacted the office my appointment was very prompt.  Dr. Favazzo explained the issues that were causing the pain and suggested some over the counter things and different type of shoes that would help.  Never once did he try to sell some expensive medical treatments or devices.  Everything he suggested worked and am very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had pain in the arch of my foot and contacted Dr. Favazzo's office and they were very accommodating.

12/14/2011

I'm diabetic and I have been seeing the Doctor routinely for my foot care for several years.  I believe that he is one of the very best podiatrists in the area.  He is kind, gentle and truly caring about my health.  I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a truly dedicated podiatrist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Today Dr. Favazzo cut my toenails and checked my feet thoroughly, feeling the foot pulses and looking for any signs of problems.

11/11/2010

He is an excellent, excellent, caring young podiatrist. I see him regularly and everyone that sees him is impressed with him. He is a caring and thorough doctor. He is easy to talk with. He is on time and there is rarely a wait. He listens. He is a good family man. I think he has six children. He cares and it shows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Favazzo is my podiatrist. I see him routinely for toenail clippings and other things because I am diabetic.