Absolute Auto Service Center

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since February 2010

ASE certifed Techs, 5 Techs....

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

06/26/2018

We have used them for years and they do an excellent job. We will recommend them and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Service

07/26/2017

If you want a mechanic you can trust (and who doesn't?) then look no further. Fast, fair, and honest auto work done very well. I would recommend these guys to anyone .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
engine work

06/27/2017

Very upfront about cost and limitations (hard to find "dealer only" part) . They were excellent in their communication, very thorough, and had no hidden costs. Also, they were empathetic, which may not sound important, but it really does make a difference. These folks are "good people", as my Dad would say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive work including replacement of steering gearbox, oil pan, and several other fixes.

03/24/2017

I am a bit of a shade tree mechanic and was 90% convinced I was dealing with a timing chain cover and/or oil pan gasket which on my vehicle requires engine removal! After the mechanic Pat cleaned and investigated, he felt it may just be a plugged PCV oriface. He cleaned it out and allowed me to come out in the garage and take a look. As a precaution, he put some dye in and said if I experience any...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They investigated an oil leak.

11/22/2016

Had one estimate of over $800.00 from one auto repair place, took it to Absolute Auto and they replaced the sensors for just over $200.00. It would have been cheaper, but the sensor was very high priced. I would recommend them to anybody. They treat you with respect and patience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emission sensor valves on my pick up truck

CATEGORY auto repair

Engine tune-up, electronic fuel injection repairs, ABS & repairs, driveability diagnostics, clutch, engine repairs, brake repairs, cooling system (radiator), wheel alignments, tire sales, mounting & balancing, steering & suspension, electrical diagnosis & repair, pre-purchase vehicle evaluations, air conditioning repairs & maintenance service interval.

Transmission