Moseley Masonry Chimney Sweep, Inc

A 70 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2010

633 Union St

Troy, OH 45373

Since 1998 my company has served the Dayton, Troy and Piqua, Ohio areas with honesty and integrity. Being a locally owned and operated company, I strongly believe that we have a responsibility to provide each and every customer with a level of service that is second to none. Our attention to detail is reflected in each of our projects as well as in our A+ rating and certification from the BBB. If you are looking for a new fireplace, insert or freestanding stove or if you simply need your existing chimney cleaned or repaired, please call me today and rest assured that I stand by our work...

chimney repair (60)masonry (27)chimney sweeping (19)fireplace repair (8)chimney cap repair (5)concrete repair (3)

01/22/2020

Excellent! The company called promptly and showed up on time. He was knowledgeable and able to show me what needed done in my chimney via camera. He also cleaned up after himself too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning and inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

10/18/2019

I was a little Leary as they wanted half payment down when brick was chosen and date locked in, but since most contractors don't do that, but my fears were eased as they started when they said they would. They did a fantastic job. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney rebuild from roof up.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

10/25/2018

Perfect and everything was cleaned up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fireplace insert

CATEGORY chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

12/27/2017

Provided a reasonable estimate for chimney repairs being requested by our home buyer in the post inspection agreement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for chimney work requested by our home buyer.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

C

09/13/2017

Mark Moseley came out to inspect for quote when he said he would. Quote was done quickly and they were able to come out within a couple of weeks. The two workers were courteous. I was hoping Mark would actually come out and inspect the work done but he didn't. Also when I got the quote I told him I got his name from Angie list. I had forgotten to tell him that I had a 10% off coupon for the work d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our chimney cap was cracked and the mortar needed repaired and sealed.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

07/31/2017

Well, Everything completed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lined two Chimney, Rebuilt the top of the Chimney. New Chimney Cap

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

05/03/2017

Very responsive They were always on time. They have excellent communication skills. The product installed was high quality. They did follow up calls as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed old fireplace insert removed and new insert installed

CATEGORY chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2016

05/01/2017

Hired them on the spot and the work was completed in a timely and professional manner! Thank you, Moseley Masonry Chimney Sweep, Inc!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Mark Moseley and had an estimate on the repair of an old stone chimney. Best estimate we got was from Moseley!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2017

02/07/2017

It went OK I. I did not meet Mark Moseley, He sent me a report of the chimney and firebox condition per his inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a chimney inspected prior to purchasing a house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2017

01/30/2017

Showed up early. Gave some advice and performed the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and inspecting fireplace chimney

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017

Chimney sweep & repair, masonry repair, new construction, chimney liners, NON-GAS fireplace insert & free standing stove installation and sales

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa