Toledo Lawns

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

At Toledo Lawns, we offer a full range of Toledo landscaping, Toledo mowing, Toledo mulching, services to meet your needs. Find out how Toledo Lawns can help you today! With significant experience in the industry, our highly-skilled, knowledgeable staff will go above and beyond to complete your job. Toledo Lawns offers our services in Toledo lawn mowing...

X & Y Environmental Solution LLC

This is a professional company that focuses on hydroseeding, lawn care, yard work, mulch, topsoil, and more! Hydroseeding for any location, even steep slope, where needs lawn installation/repair and vegetation cover for erosion control purpose. We also offer lawn maintenance services like mowing, yard work, and lawn treatment! We will provide excellent service and reasonable prices for you. Looking forward to have your business!

10/26/2016

Awesome. Toledo Lawns does a great job and they have great people. I don't have to worry about a thing with my lawn/landscape, as it always looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toledo Lawns provides full care for my home (Mowing, Fertilization, Mulching, Landscape Maintenance, & other Lawn Maintenance (i.e. repair/overseeding).

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

10/23/2016

No issues. Yard always looks great!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care maintenace, re-seed. Weekly lawn care.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

10/05/2016

Best quality in Toledo, very down to earth and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full seasonal landscaping, and maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping

D

01/19/2016

I wasn't really happy with them. They told me that they would come back and do a bunch of stuff like recheck and reseed. They never did any of that. I had a whole payment on them to finish all the job they promised to do. They were doing a spring cleanup and they told me that they would send a crew. They sent one guy and a leaf blower. I would not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Toledo Lawns last spring. They did some landscaping and some work on my lawn.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

C

06/01/2015

Contact was difficult.  We had left 3 phone messages over the course of a week before they got back with us.  We wrote this off to it being spring, and probably the "busy season" for this type of thing.  A friend had recommended the company, so we stuck with it until they called. Once we made contact, they sent a rep. out to survey the yard and talk about what we wanted done.  He was very courteou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaped back yard.  This required carrying out A LOT of small stones that the previous owner had graciously left sprinkled throughout mud pit of a back yard.  These stones had, at one time, created a walkway through the back yard to tend his garden.. read: entire back yard. Plant grass seed Remove 2 tree stumps

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Landscaping, lawn maintenance, edging, pruning, mulch, pavers, patios, concrete, masonry, and more. Go to Toledolawns.com for a detailed list of our services offered

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available