Steamex-Eastern of Toledo

A 69 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since November 2009

3559 Marine Rd

Toledo, OH 43609

Specializing in commercial and residential carpet and upholstery cleaning where we strive to give our customers the deepest most thorough clean possible at a competitive price. Our work ethic, equipment and experience combined, give you the Steamex Custom Carpet Care that you deserve. With over two decades of experience and the finest truck-mounted equipment available today, Steamex-Eastern of Toledo, Ohio not only cleans deep down, but deodorizes offensive odors and eliminates difficult spills. Our fast-drying process will leave your carpets walkable in 4-8 hours. We also move furniture upon request. Call us today for best carpet & upholstery cleaning in Toledo Ohio!...

carpet cleaning (69)upholstery cleaning (7)oriental rug cleaning (3)water and smoke damage (1)

08/03/2019

Allison (who answered the phone) was very patient, kind, and helpful in answering my questions and in setting up the appointment. I even called back and added an extra room to the job with no problem. Blake, who did the cleaning, called and showed up 1/2 hour early, which was nice. He was very professional and answered all questions. The work was great, and the price was better than others we'd ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

07/31/2019

It went very well - quick & efficient. All they asked was to have the areas to be cleaned vacuumed. I did move some small tables and lamps out of the way but they took care of moving two chairs and replaced them using protectors underneath legs. Carpet was old but they removed the stains. It looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two carpeted stairways, one landing, one family room (not entire room, mostly the traffic pattern.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

10/22/2018

It went well. The company was willing to work with me on the splitting of cleaning in the best way for our family to still use our house and not spend our evenings on wet carpets. No additional cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All carpeting in house steam cleaned and two tile floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

10/12/2018

Tyler did a good job .This was the first time it was cleaned and he went over the areas like the hallways and the entrance way .Very happy the way it turned out it dryed in about 4 hours like he said.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaned.

COST $125.39

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

08/14/2018

Excellent!! They brought my 13 year old beige berber back to new. My yearly cleaning co. could not get it clean. The cost includes 5 large area rugs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2018

11/27/2017

The team was very professional and all went very well. The two-man team showed up on time as scheduled and performed their task as promised. They even worked extra on a well-traveled section of the carpet that came out nice, without charging me extra. They were clean, careful and courteous. I would, and have used them a second time. I am likely to use them the next time I need the carpet cleaned i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steamex has cleaned 3 bedrooms, living area and hallway for my rental property on 2 separate occasions now. I have found them to be very reasonably priced, and on each occasion, did an excellent job. On the last occasion, there was a smoke smell from my previous tenant's breaking of the lease, and Steamex was able to get nearly all of the smell out of the carpets. I have to make the assumption that the smell has not return since the current tenant has been in the property for 2 months now, and has not made any statements to the contrary, or alerted me to some increase of an odor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

Photo for Steamex-Eastern of Toledo - 3559 Marine Rd, Toledo, OH - 36613370

10/28/2017

Came out beautiful but spots came back due to "wicking". (I was warned this might happen).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

08/16/2017

Excellent, he was early, did a great job and the carpets dried quickly for a humid day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

07/12/2017

They did a great job. Right on time! and good price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all the carpets in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

07/12/2017

I was very pleased with the results. I would definitely hire them again and recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

Homes: Carpet Cleaning, Ceramic Tile Cleaning, Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Water Extraction, Pet Odor Removal, Deodorizing, ScotchGuard Businesses: Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Water Extraction, Pet Odor Removal, Deodorizing, ScotchGuard

Ask for details.