Seagate Roofing and Waterproofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20121231

623 Burbank Drive

Toledo, OH 43607

For over 30 years, Seagate Roofing and Foundation Services has built a reputation of being a premier residential and commercial roofing contractor in the area, providing high quality and service. For these reasons, Owens Corning invited us to be a part of a very small and elite family of Platinum Preferred Contractors across the country. This distinction assures we use the best products the industry has to offer while being warranted by a name you can trust. When installing your new roof, Seagate ensures a clean, professional and comprehensive service. When necessary, we remove the old roof, cleaning up after each day and using an appropriately-sized waste container. We also keep our eye on weather patterns and ensure your home is "weather tight" during the entire project. In addition to installing your new roof, we also inspect flashing and chimney flashing, and replace asphalt saturated felt and metal roof edges. Seagate offers a wide variety of roofing solutions, including metal roofing and spray coatings that insulate and protect. Speak to one of our experienced professionals for our recommendations and roofing solutions for any structure, residential or commercial. Seagate also offeres the same quality service when it comes to waterproofing and foundation repair, insulation, windows, doors, and skylight sales and instalation, too....

roofing (86)basement waterproofing (55)foundation repair (28)gutter installation (19)siding (12)insulation (10)chimney repair (8)masonry (8)concrete repair (8)window (7)drain pipe installation (5)excavating (5)

01/09/2021

Very professional salesperson. NO pressure sales approach and respectful to me and my wife (unlike EverDry’s sales approach from 1960s). They Got project done when committed to and left area very clean. Would definitely recommend Seagate and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair cracks and water damage in crawlspace

CATEGORY chimney sweep,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

01/02/2021

In June 2020, a very large tree branch fell on my home with damage to my roof and siding and knocking the chimney down to the ground. I live 4.5 hours from Toledo and since I was not going to be able to be onsite for contractor selection directly, I relied on recommendations from various resources, looked into reviews for each, and communicated often with my father who acted as my eyes and ears wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full exterior (roofing, siding, chimney rebuild, window cladding, awnings, shutters)

CATEGORY masonry,roofing,siding,windows,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

Thank you for your review. Our #1 goal here at Seagate is to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Call us at 419-536-0027 if we can help you with any other home improvement needs!

11/23/2020

I had high hopes when hiring Seagate for my foundation repair. Upon the start of the job on 5/18 I realized there was some serious miscommunication between Tom Wagner who sold the job, and Wes who was installing the job. There was very different ideas of how the job was to be done and the two of them and they consistently complained about each other to me. Expecting me to have a very large tree re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

The only discrepancy on this project was regarding a large tree removal. Seagate removed the tree, at no charge to you. We are unsure as to how you observed the arguing when you were rarely home. The drain needed to be cleaned to ensure the drain tiles would flow to the sewer system. A sump system would eliminate the need. Your father verbally approved putting the sump system in and stated that he...

10/08/2020

Great service, fair prices and friendly people. Fantastic customer service. We had siding replaced. They gave us the extra paint they had so we could touch up other areas of my siding which was much appreciated. Very happy with the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding replacement

CATEGORY siding,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

10/05/2020

Seagate did an amazing job with our foundation repair. Their pricing was cheaper than other companies we looked into. They installed carbon fiber wall straps that are sleeker and stronger than traditional steel beams. Our installers were very professional and got the job done in a timely matter. Will definitely be looking at Seagate for our future home projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

09/23/2020

Seagate did an amazing job! They worked quickly and left the area clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

09/11/2020

Job completed very timely and efficiently for what I believe was a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch leaking roof due to builder shoddy work.

CATEGORY roofing,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

08/18/2020

Jim and Tim, the installers from Seagate, were totally professional and courteous, knew exactly what they were doing, and did a flawless job at a reasonable price. I am very particular about such jobs and am totally pleased with the finished outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two car garage covered with vinyl siding, doors, window frames, and overhang wrapped with aluminum.

CATEGORY siding,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

05/12/2020

I had Seagate waterproof areas of my roof several years ago. I had initially used a different company with a cheaper quote. What a mistake. I called Seagate and they repaired my mansared roof. It was difficult but they kept trying different things until it was perfect. I was so happy I asked them to waterproof my basement this year. I did not call around because I knew they would do the best job. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

CATEGORY concrete repair,roofing,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

05/07/2020

Seagate did a great job with our roof! After getting four estimates from different companies, Seagate came in at the lowest and was less than HALF the cost of our first quote. They finished in just two days and my husband and I couldn't be happier! If you need a roof done at a reasonable cost and still want it to look and perform great, look no further!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Complete foundation repair and wall replacement, helical pier foundation systems, basement and crawl space waterproofing, concrete replacement, replacement windows, residential and commercial roofing featuring Owens Corning, roofing repairs, chimney repairs and rebuilds, gutter protection, covers, helmets, Velux Skylights and Installation, insulation and Atticat, concrete and masonry, including custom driveways, sidewalks, and porches, room additions, and vinyl siding.

Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair