Handy Hubby

B 159 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2010

2010 N Reynolds Rd

Toledo, OH 43615

Highly skilled craftsmen perform at the top of their field. We display attention to detail & we are very conscientious on every job. The owner stops by job sites regularly to maintain the quality you expect....

handyman (119)home remodeling (66)home remodeling (54)plumbing (28)electrical (24)drywall repair (17)interior painting (16)basement remodeling (14)tile installation (14)flooring (13)door (12)woodworking (12)

12/14/2020

They were great recommend to anyone needing a handy man!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

12/07/2020

they were very professional , they left the areas they worked very clean. Eric and his partner worked at a good pace and were very polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace fan and masonry work on my porch

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

11/23/2020

The service was excellent as was the workmanship. I wouldn't hesitate to call them for any further projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The chimney stack had a hole in it caused by a woodpecker. The workmen patched the hole and painted the area.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

11/18/2020

As everyone was trying to locate companies for remodeling/ repairs as staying close to home during the pandemic, it was a considerable time before we could even request an estimate. We are so glad we waited. After getting several quotes, the pricing by Handy Hubby was very reasonable and the workmanship was great! By the time we scheduled, they had brought on more people and the work was able to b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Subfloor and new flooring in upstairs bath after a leak. Subsequent damage to lower bathroom and kitchen needed repair as well.

CATEGORY drywall,basement waterproofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2020

11/07/2020

Handy Hubby Toledo recently completed remodeling our master bathroom. The process from the first day we met John, the owner, to the day our project was completed was incredibly satisfying. John frequently came by to check on everything and to see if we had any questions or concerns with how things were progressing. I was also impressed with the way the workers and subs took great care of our home ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remolded master bathroom

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,flooring,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

10/06/2020

The owner was very cooperative and helpful. They were very patience and communicative. I'm very satisfied with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did kitchen remodeling. They painted the wall, ceiling, and baseboard

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you!!

10/02/2020

Carmine did the grab bar and wax ring. He was quick and effecient and on time. We are really pleased. James put up our new bath cabinet, wall light, new faucet for bath sink, and new flood light in the back yard. Both men were prompt and efficient. Price was reasonable but it was not an issue for us because we wanted to support a small business. We used Home Advisor for a project but we changed to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a wax ring put under toilet, a grab bar put in the tub, a bathroom cabinet with mirror and light fixture, new faucet in bath sink, new floodlight put up in backyard.

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,plumbing,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

Thanks so much for the nice review, we've enjoyed working with you and look forward to any future work!

09/23/2020

Handy Hubby did an excellent job on our remodel projects. They were very professional and cleaned up before leaving each day. I would highly recommend hiring them for and remodeling project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Thank you, we've enjoyed working with you!

09/23/2020

I cannot say enough good things about Handy Hubby. They just completed a total bath renovation for me and the result has far exceeded my expectations. The small, full bath is exquisitely charming and is a lovely enhancement to my home. Remodeling can seem tedious, but all of the employees were courteous and efficient and very easy to have in my home. I highly recommend their services and look forw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,plumbing,siding,basement waterproofing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Thank you for leaving us such a nice review, looking forward to ongoing and future projects!

09/16/2020

I have always had great services with Carmine and the other workers. They recently installed new flooring in my home and it looks amazing! I highly recommend their services!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New flooring

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

Thanks so much for the nice review!

Remodeling Projects - Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Handyman Needs, Drywall, Electrical, Plumbing, & Property Maintenance.

Ask for details.