First Choice Chiropractic

Angie's List since June 2009

12/30/2014

Extremely well. Shoulder pain gone. Other less frequent. I'm on a "maintenance" or preventive schedule now. In addition to the relief, I appreciate Dr. Connie's willingness and ability to answer my questions. Her touch is also firm but gentle. The staff is friendly and good natured too and have been very accomodating when circumstances forced me to reschedule twice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been seeing Dr. Connie since summer for periodic pain in shoulder and leg and discomfort in lower back. X-rays showed minor spinal misalignment. I also have osteoarthritis and walk with a cane, which cotributes to these problems.

09/27/2013

The treatments accelerated healing, and Connie also gave me some exercises to do at home. I haven't needed services since, but wouldn't hesitate to return if I did. Can't say enough good about the quality of care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in several times about 2 years ago for a series of treatments after injuring my knee and leg. I'd been in extreme pain and couldn't afford to be laid up.

09/12/2013

First injured nerve at work and tolerated pain for 5 months. Pain was worst in morning and could not drive more than 5 minutes. My regular physician referred to physical therapy which did not help and after a month decided to try chiropractic care. Reviewed my history and x-rays with Dr Trax began treatment to reduce nerve inflammation. Office staff and therapists were courteous and Dr. Trax was v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sciatic nerve pain. Had previous evaluation and successfull treatment. Re-injured on vacation so resumed previous treatment plan.

06/22/2012

I highly recommend them. I worked with Connie Smith who is one of the chiropractors there. Some people are rough. I tried her husband once and he was too rough for me and I said no to him. I will wait till she comes back. She works wonders for me. They provided the services that I needed. They do excellent work. I would recommend Connie and the company. I was a little hesitant to go there but it w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used First Choice Chiropractic for chiropractic care. I used them for probably nine months.

08/20/2011

I have to go back now and then when the pain flares up, and he helps a lot!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have chronic neck pain - Dr. Trax is great!

Chiropractic care.