ELITE LAWN & LANDSCAPE INC

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since April 2008

We are a full service landscape provider serving Northern Ohio and Southeast Michigan. We offer complete landscape installation and management, lawn care, tree/shrub care, irrigation, industrial and aquatic vegetation control....

Dee-Lap LLC

3  REVIEWS
Dee-Lap LLC

Dee-Lap LLC Landscaping is a clear and fairly new competitor in the landscaping industry. We bring quality work , competitive rates and employees with years of experience and honest back grounds. We specializes in spring and fall clean ups, lawn maintenance, small tree removal and foundation repair and water proofing. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

10/15/2015

Bob and his crew did a really nice job helping us to create our yard.  We scheduled with him somewhat late in the season and he fit us into his schedule.  His irrigation subcontractor did  a nice job, the landscaping beds look great, and the yard is coming in pretty nicely.  Bob is rather responsive for a busy guy. I have recommended him to my neighbors and would not hesitate to hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation system, final grade, hydroseed, landscaping beds with compost and mulch, street trees

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch,tree service

02/12/2015

They were professional and very knowledgeable about the plants and placements.  They designed a stone bed around my new patio which turned out great. The workers were friendly and professional. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and landscape around a new patio as well as grading and seeding low area in yard.

08/21/2014

They're okay. I've been using them for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut the lawn.

D

08/11/2014

They never came out to give me a quote and I never heard from them again.  I could contact them again but then as a customer I would be doing my own customer service.  I'm a business owner and I would never cause my customers to have to contact me again for something I told them I would do.  Maybe some people will do their own customer service, but I don't feel that customers should be doing custo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a quote for lawn care and shrub trimming.  Provider responded with quote on lawn care and said they would need to stop out to give me a quote on the scrubs.

CATEGORY lawn service

I am sorry about that. As you know, you had requested that the estimate emailed to you and not left at the door. Our representative had the email address wrong. He did call you after I saw the review and sent it to you. Sincerely Bob Harris

06/04/2014

Very well.  Team was very organized and professional.  I have used twice and contacted for another project this month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed overgrown shrubs and trimmed remaining shrubs.  Removed all debris and organized beds.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

LANDSCAPE DESIGN & INSTALLATION, SEEDING & SODDING, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, WATER FEATURES DESIGNED, INSTALLED & MAINTAINED, HARDSCAPES (BRICK PAVERS, RETAINING WALLS, ETC.), ANNUAL LAWN FERTILIZATION & PEST MANAGEMENT SERVICES, MULCHING & WEED CONTROL MANAGEMENT FOR PLANTING BEDS & ORNAMENTALS, HORTICULTURAL PRUNING OF TREES & SHRUBS, TREE & ORNAMENTAL FEEDING & PEST MANAGEMENT, SEASONAL FLORAL DISPLAYS DESIGNED, INSTALLED & MAINTAINED. RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover