Big Swing Tree Service LLC

A 48 Reviews

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2012

2816 South Street

Toledo, OH 43609

Our company is family owned and since 1993, Big Swing Tree Service has been one of the finest tree service providers that the area has to offer. Countless local residential and commercial clients in Holland, OH have chosen our services and workmanship over other companies, and it is our responsibility to take care of anything you need with attention to detail, precision and safety precautions. As an experienced tree company, we are well aware that some situations require the professional touch of a trained and qualified expert who has what it takes to ensure the safety of the surrounding properties and people. Removing a tree can be very dangerous and should not be attempted by individuals who lack the required skills and equipment. Fully licensed and insured, our work is fully guaranteed. 5 workman comp employees....

tree service (47)hauling (4)landscaping (2)

05/21/2020

They removed a pine tree in my backyard on May 20th . It was behind my garage so they had to climb it and rope it down . They were on time and on the day they said they would be there ,cleaned up all the brush and chips glad I called them and will use them again .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

12/16/2019

Job was done on time and quickly, and we are very satisfied. We have used their services twice before, and we were happy with their services then as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting back a row of burning bushes, and removing debris.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

11/20/2019

Very good! They offered a very good bid, one of 5, & were very prompt , polite, & hard workers. When they finished they did a remarkable cleanup job in the whole area. I am very glad I chose them to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting down & removing a 65 year old pine tree That was losing all its needles & branches.

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

10/12/2019

Big Swing agreed to perform tree trimming for our property in Michigan. We engaged them, in early summer for work to be undertaken in the fall. At the time, we inquired whether they were licensed and bonded to perform the work on our property, and they replied they were. Several months later, on the day before the work was scheduled they called to inform us they were not licensed in Michigan, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

07/04/2019

Very well. Crew was very professional. Cleanup was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

D

06/17/2019

On June 1st I submitted an online request for a quote, and I was specific about the tree I needed removed. I received an automated email stating "We received your inquiry and we will be getting back to you shortly. At Big Swing Tree Service LLC, we’re dedicated to providing outstanding tree care services, and we would love the opportunity to discuss how we may be of service to you." They never got...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a tree removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

07/12/2018

A perfect job. This is the third time I have this firm at my house. They do things most other tree services don't do. They honor my request to bring no heavy equipment onto the lawn. They have never damaged the lawn or the landscape. They leave the property totally clean. They are the best I have found in forty years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove tree from backyard, clean up debris

CATEGORY hauling services,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

C

06/11/2018

Very prompt estimate and they were quick to complete job. HOWEVER, when the crew first arrived, one crew member openly urinated on our 6’ privacy fence, in full view of myself! Appalled and wanting advice, I called police (non-emergency line) who advised me of Toledo’s public indecency ordinance; insisted they send a patrol car ... but when they arrived, I said I didn’t want to hassle with court, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small crab apple tree and stump removed, plus several branches trimmed back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

04/22/2018

Excellent work and cleanup. Even cut some limbs for firewood and stacked it without saying. Would Highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 maple trees trimed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2018

01/02/2018

The crew came on the date and hour that the owner said that would. The service was planned for October but due to weather, our traveling etc it did not occur until end of December ;( But I have no regrets since the job was done professionally, both our and neighbors gardens were cleaned and no debris left. Everything was done in one day with no damage, and no mishaps. I was very happy. The price v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to remoe a big mulberry tree that grew by the fence and was raining fruits into not only our but also our neighbors garden and their swiming pool. The tree grew so big it was also extending to the house and could cause future damage. In addition that was a big crooked spruce, some stumps from big junipers and bushes we have removed in fall. Our huge river birch needed some trimming and removal of a heavy ranch too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2017

Tree Service - Removal, Trimming, Pruning, Thinning, Lot Clearing, Stump Removal & Grinding. Bulldozer & Bucket Truck Service.