BEST Transmission and Auto Repair

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since November 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

BEST Transmission and Auto Repair is located in Toledo Ohio, has been providing its customers with exceptional transmission and auto repair service since 1994. Not only are we transmission specialists, but we're also auto repair specialists knowledgeable in the full mechanical repair of your vehicle. Trust BEST Transmission and Auto Repair with your car, truck, or van to maintain optimal performance and safety. To learn more about the services we offer, stop in or give us a call to let us know how we can help you! 24 Hour Emergency Towing Available We specialize in Transmission Shop, Auto Repair Shop, Mechanic, Auto Tune Up Service, Brake Shop, Car Battery Store, Auto Machine Shop, Auto Radiator Repair Service, Towing Service, Car Repair, Transmission Service, Brake Replacement, Car Tips, Towing, Emergency Towing, Auto Repair...

Action Heating & Air Conditioning & Electrical

Also doing business as Action Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. and Action Mechanical Services. Additional contact: Michael Williams. Additional phone: (419) 726-1545. We are carbon monoxide certified by NCI. We are also NATE certified. We are carbon monoxide specialist. We serve a 30 mile radius around Toledo, including Monroe County in Michigan.

09/16/2015

03/01/2015

There was nothing wrong with the drive shaft. The problem was verified that the differential in the rear end was bad from the local Ford dealer! The business has since went out of business about a month after being open. Big rip off.!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Said the drive shaft was bad since it is segmented. Supposedly sent it out to get it fixed

CATEGORY auto repair

According to our records, you did stop by, but the work you claim to have completed was not done at AAA Transmission, but at another company. We did give you a free estimate and diagnosis, but no work was actually completed. We also offered a free one-year warranty. Also, we are still currently in business. Your review makes this a bit confusing since no names were used, but AAA Transmission is st...
C

05/31/2014

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

We think this person my have confused us, AAA TRANSMISSION, with some other AAA Service location. Her name is NOT in our computer and our Special Transmission service is our lowest price Special at $39.95 plus tax [most vehicles]. We are very sorry if she has any concerns as we BACK OUR WORK and have the best educated and Trained Team in NW Ohio. WE WILL DO A FREE COMPLETE CHECK OUT and Fix any de...

09/05/2013

I thought their work was fine.  I haven't had any problems with anything they replaced.  They did it in the timeframe and for the price that they had quoted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them to do some work on my truck.  I ended up needing my front brakes replaced, the pinion and differential seal replaced, as well as a front wheel bearing.

CATEGORY auto repair

I wanted to Thank you again for being our customer and that we preformed a proper and fair service for you. This is just a reminder that we have some specials on Brakes and Engine Tune ups here at the end of winter and the 'expected' Spring that is coming.

06/21/2012

They did such a great job for me. They were so kind.Their responsiveness was fantastic. The day I went to them they said they only had half of the amount of special transmission fluid they needed so I could either go back later that day or the next morning. The next morning when I went to them, they were already waiting for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used AAMCO Transmission a week ago. They found nothing wrong with my transmission. They changed my fluid.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND JUST WANTED TO CORRECT THE NAME. YOUR SERVICE WAS DONE AT "AAA TRANSMISSION AND COMPLETE AUTO CARE". WE USED TO BE AAMCO BEFORE WE TERMINATED THEIR SERVICE DUE TO POOR NATIONWIDE SERVICE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.

Transmission Repair, Transmission Rebuilding, Suspension, Charging, Cooling Systems, Transfer Cases, Brake Replacement, Engine Repair, 4x4 Repairs, Tune Ups, Clutch Repair, Manual Transmission Repair, Struts, Ball Joints, Batteries, Differentials, Inspections, Air Conditioning Repair

Tires