Abe's Auto Glass

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2012

Founded in 1996, Abe’s Auto Glass has been providing excellent auto glass repair and replacement services to the greater Toledo area. Our professional auto glass installers are licensed, bonded and insured. We treat your automobile it's our own, and our work is guaranteed. Award winning....

08/27/2019

Excellent, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace windshield

10/04/2016

Fine good job no leaks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace scratched windshield

CATEGORY glass repair,auto glass

C

01/22/2016

08/05/2015

They worked efficiently and had my car ready in about an hour. I am very pleased. If you pay cash you can get a discount. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The rear driver's side window on my 2011 KIA Forte was broken. I called many places, but Abe's gave the best price. I took my car to them and they were professional from the time I arrived until thy had finished. They made sure my car was cleared of all broken glass and that all traces of the duct tape I used to cover the opened window was removed. While their office is not luxurious, they keep their prices at a reasonable rate so the customer is not paying for a high overhead. The workmanship was excellent.

CATEGORY glass repair,auto glass

03/31/2014

Quick service, very fair price, friendly and professional employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front windshield

CATEGORY auto glass

Windshield, rear sliding windows, side and rear view mirror repair and replacement & mobile auto glass.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check