AAA Standard Services, Inc

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since November 2006

AAA Standard Services Inc. is a family owned & operated company that is based out of the Toledo, Ohio area since 1964 which services both residential and commercial customers in the need of detailed and or specialized cleaning services. AAA hires it's own Employees that are both background checked & in compliance with substance abuse policies. NOTE: AAA DOES NOT hire it's Employees from temporary agencies. AAA also trains and certifies it's Employees through the IICRC/Cleantrust group to ensure that our Employees have the latest cleaning knowledge, practices and technology available to better serve our Customers. AAA provides all of our Employees with uniforms & company lettered vehicle to ensure that you can recognize them as they come onto on your property and working in your home or business. AAA's Employees use the upmost care & concern when working within your home or business to ensure Customer satisfaction, as this is our primary goal! 1Hr response for all Emergency Services....

X & Y Environmental Solution LLC

This is a professional company that focuses on hydroseeding, lawn care, yard work, mulch, topsoil, and more! Hydroseeding for any location, even steep slope, where needs lawn installation/repair and vegetation cover for erosion control purpose. We also offer lawn maintenance services like mowing, yard work, and lawn treatment! We will provide excellent service and reasonable prices for you. Looking forward to have your business!

10/26/2018

Steve coordinated with our real estate agent for the time and place ... kept us informed and candidly advised us of actions needed ... he was very honest and professional - will hire him again for other possible projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation estimate

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for your positive review of our company, we appreciate it very much. Looking forward to assisting you for your restoration needs in the future. President AAA Standard Servives

01/30/2017

I can't say enough great things about this business. They were sent to us by our insurance company when we filed a claim. They were the best part of the clean up effort. I hope I don't need their services again but if I ever do need them I would not hesitate to call them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water removal and drying out after a pipe broke in our home.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

12/19/2016

They did an absolute, excellent job. It paid through my insurance company but I believe it was around $5000. Hopefully, I do not need to use them again but I would call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did disaster cleanup.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

12/06/2016

Things went well. They were prompt, courteous and cared about our loss.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insurance paid for them to dry out areas of our house after a pipe burst and flooded the back part of our home.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

09/13/2016

AAA Standard Services did a great job at a reasonable price. Also this is very important...they were very responsive, answering my calls immediately. We were in a time crunch because we needed the walls cleaned before the waterproofing company came in the following week. We had tried for 2 weeks to get a reply from another company which ignored our phone calls. Steve was a breath of fresh air in h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean basement walls.

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration,mold removal

EMERGENCY 24/7/365 Water Extraction, Sump Pump Failure & Sewer Water Back-up cleaning with Structural Drying, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Odor removal, Mold removal & remediation services, Contents Pack Out With Barcoding & Inventory, On Site Climate Controlled Storage Facility, Mold Testing & Mold remediation Services, Electronics Evaluation & Repair, Power Washing, Carpet, Upholstery, Duct cleaning, Window cleaning, Gutter clean, Fire & Smoke Structural, Biohazard & Crime Scene Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available