Aqualon, Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

7180 Agenbroad Rd

Tipp City, OH 45371

7 Employees. Irrigation installation - call for appointment. Irrigation service and maintenance - trip charge by zone, then hourly fee charged in quarter hour increments plus material. Discounts and specials may be available. Serving Greater Dayton area. Certified Irrigation Designer, Contractor and Auditor(s) on staff. (CID, CIC, CLIA)...

drain pipe installation (1)lawn treatment (1)irrigation system (7)landscaping (1)

03/25/2020

job was completed quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

03/09/2020

The job was performed in a timely and professional manner. My only disappointment was the topsoil.I paid over $392 for topsoil to be put down and graded away from the home. It barely made a dent. I ended up putting down 4 cubic yards of top soil down myself for $190, which actually made a drastic difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain Pipe Installation

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

10/25/2019

I bought a house that already had a sprinkler system installed, but soon found out that it was winterized over five years ago and not used ever since. So i am keeping my fingers crossed and called Aqualon and spoke to Dan and he came walked me through everything and explained how the system works. when it came to to turn the water on everything worked to perfection. It is a testement to this compa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Test of lawn sprinkler system

CATEGORY irrigation systems,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for trusting us with your lawn. John Sink President Aqualon, Inc.

10/02/2019

We are so pleased with the work this company did. They did exactly what they said they were going to do, and did it when they said they would do it. Their proposal itemized every cost and we understood exactly what the work and cost would be. This company has integrity, honesty and dependability. We would gladly recommend them to anyone needing this type of service. They were a pleasure to work wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
irrigation and lawn prep

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

It was a delight to work at your property and we are thrilled with the final result. Your lawn will be much easier to maintain, mow and look at. Thank you! John Sink, Aqualon

09/17/2019

Showed up never called with a price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

My apologies! This year has been exceptionally busy with the dry weather. Though we are behind on our quotes, we never want to make anyone feel forgotten. We've been telling folks that we are two weeks out on quotes, but should have been saying a month out.

05/10/2019

It went very well - I got my irrigation system at a reasonable price. All my questions were answered, and they returned several times to make sure everything worked well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aqualon installed an irrigation system. They were prof, honest (eg recommended I not purchase an added feature, an option they would have profited from), thorough, and responsive.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

D

12/03/2018

Had an appointment for an estimate. No one showed. I called and was told they could not get in touch with the person. They gave me his number and of course he did not answer. I never heard another word from them, no apology, no reschedule, nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
irrigation system and landscaping estimate

CATEGORY landscaper,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], My sincere apologies. I looked back over my emails and found that you had attempted to make an appointment with us through Home Advisor. I like to confirm appointments made online through their website before coming out. Perhaps I dropped the ball on this one. I'm certain that we could have had a profitable meeting and been able to provide you an estimate, even if you ch...

08/05/2016

The representative arrived promptly and fixed the problem with the zone sprinklers not working. It was caused by wiring in the zone controller that had somehow become loose over time. They also repaired another zone wiring that was about to fail. It was initially thought by the representative that the leak in the backflow valve could be repaired by rebuilding it - a cost of about $150.  Upon furth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of the irrigation zones did not work and we had a leaky backflow valve.  They fixed the problem with the zones not working and repaired the leaky backflow valve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2016

Irrigation system design, Irrigation system installation, Irrigation system maintenance repair and service, Lawn fertilization and weed control, Lawn aeration, Misting systems, Fog systems, Fountains and waterfalls.

Mowing, landscaping, pavers.