Midwest Roof Renovation LLC

7617 Grubb Rd

Thornville, OH 43076

Roofing (12)Gutters (2)

12/04/2019

A great result...my wife and I are very happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

11/27/2019

I was very happy with them. The guy was a nice guy. He did the work and did it well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid the molding around the dormers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

11/26/2019

They came out and fixed it. He examined my entire roof. He had his men out there. They patched it up. Everything was wonderful. It looked very solid. He was so good. He looked at my roof from the inside and outside. He gave me a lot of attention. He seemed to know what he was talking about. I would highly recommend him. I feel very secured with my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

11/26/2019

Crew should up on time. Completed job with no issues and cleaned up yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

11/26/2019

They were neat and clean. They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

11/26/2019

Very well, They were very easy to work with, did the job professionally and cleaned up well. I heartily recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/21/2019

Mitch was extremely professional and gave us sound guidance and advice as to the current condition. I would highly recommend this company, as they were not a high-pressure company. They simply came to our home, performed the inspection and advised as to our options. Mitch was great! He was very knowledgeable and professional! Thank you Midwest Roof Renovation!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a roof inspection due to potential hail damage from a relatively recent storm

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

11/19/2019

They were very professional. They knew what they were talking about. They put my new roof on when the weather was not great....They cleaned up and even came back when I thought I had discovered a problem. Yes I will hire them again. They do great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof, downspout and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

11/19/2019

Very good job completed in only one day. Cleaned up very well. No shingles or wood left on property. Were friendly and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement and leak repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/19/2019

Came promptly, tore off old roof and put new roof on and cleaned up mess, and even roofing that fell on neighbors yard.. Good Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

We provide new roof installation. Weather you are building a new home or starting a roof renovation. Gutters and downspouts are essential to protecting your roof from water damage. Skylight installation is a great way to invite natural light into your home. We offer affordable siding and window installation to protect your home from weather elements.

NA