Kodzev Contractor Services

A62 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2014

07:00 - 12:00

Tallmadge, OH, 44278

Kodzev Contractor Services is a small business that is family owned and operated with 20+ years of experience. We provide high quality services and offer free estimates. We look forward to working with you!...

Drywall (61)Plaster (4)

10/14/2019

Great service and communication, clear and reasonable quote, fast efficient work, and showed up punctually. A+!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-tape & repair drywall in garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

09/24/2019

Chris, Tom, and Jake were fantastic. They arrived early, made sure to cover furniture and flooring while they installed new drywall in multiple areas of my home, and thoroughly and competently performed the work at a fair price. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have drywall work done in their home or business. A+ quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

09/20/2019

Excellent work!!! He repaired the drywall in my kitchen ceiling..The drywall that was repaired looks really nice..like new...Couldn't have anyone else do a better job..He was reasonably priced and was on time..I would hire him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
some drywall work

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

09/19/2019

I highly recommend Kris! He was very prompt in response to my request for a quote and came out within the week to do the work. He was polite and professional, and the work was great and he left all areas clean after the repair. Would definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed plaster repair in our ceiling, stairwell and wall.

CATEGORY plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

D

09/05/2019

Before I begin Kris truly is a nice guy and has good customer service skills but that is where it ends. He finished his work and left behind a lot of mess like drywall all over walls ect that should have been cleaned up, but that I can get over. The issue is due to his lack of skill where seam hits wall (or maybe he just didn't care IDK) we now have to have entire home re-painted because Kris did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire ceiling dry-walled and completely redone

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

09/03/2019

If I could rate this company 10 ⭐️’s I would. I called Kris on short notice to redo a big drywall job that another contractor botched. He promptly called me back and arranged to fix it ASAP. What really impressed me was Kris’s work ethic (him & his crew worked Labor Day!- unheard of!) and attention to detail. It looks beautiful! Also; they meticulously cleaned up after themselves and were very pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair/ceiling redo

CATEGORY drywall, plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/18/2019

Kris and his crew were excellent! They repaired a ceiling that had been repaired prior and made it look so much better and not even noticeable. While they were on site I asked for a quote on another project and Kris gave me a great price and performed the service while on site! Would highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling and drywall repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

04/28/2019

Great. Kris did a terrific job at a fair price. No issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage drywall installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2019

01/27/2019

All work was completed quickly by Kris and his crew and better than I expected due to other contractors screwing things up or leaving them unfinished in the past. I had multiple holes to include in the ceiling. Everything looks great on the smooth walls & the patterned ceiling. Kris fixed water damaged walls and even cut out an access hole to water valves that had been mistakenly covered up by a p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several drywall repairs due to electrical work, water damage & previously screwed up drywall [by someone else].

CATEGORY drywall, plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

12/30/2018

job was done very very well, we were happy with the way things went! job was done in a timely manner, clean up was very good and working with Kris was a pleasure

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceiling in family room was drywall completely

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018