AMERICAN PEST CONTROL

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since September 2001

NO SUBS. CHARGES FLAT RATE. ...

Akron Pest Control

162  REVIEWS
Akron Pest Control

Akron Pest Control is a family owned and operated company that has been servicing the Akron area since 1945. We are now in our third generation of ownership! We have 5 Licensed pest managers certified through the State of Ohio Department of Agriculture. We give free estimates over the phone. All treatments come with a guarantee!

07/10/2018

arrived on time and performed work at agreed upon price super nice people in the office and in the field. Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ant control

06/10/2014

It went great! This is the second year that they came out. And I know I will use them again next year. You can call them as many times as you need throughout the year and they come. They are also very honest. The truth is, is you cannot get rid of the "stink bugs" in my area. They were honest about that from the get go and didn't sell me anything false.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come out and treat my house and garage around the outside for bees and other pests. This price in for the entire year and the inside of my house should I need it. They are the nicest people I've ever dealt with.

08/25/2003

EXPECT IT TO BE COSTLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FUMIGATED TO GET RID OF BEES, WASPS, ETC.

08/08/2002

EXCELLENT AND THOROUGH!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WASPS EVERYWHERE

09/18/2001

I'VE DEALT WITH THEM FOR 20 YEARS. THEY COVER ALL KINDS OF PESTS. THEY ARE VERY DEPENDABLE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EXTERMINATING

CATEGORY pest control

PEST & TERMITE CONTROL, DRAIN BIO REMEDIATION.

Check, Visa, MasterCard