Complete Tree & Shrub Care,LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2012

A Rated | 1 Review

Complete Tree & Shrub Care is locally owned and opperated by a certified arborist licensed in commercial pesticide application with 13 years experience. We strive to provide you with the best solution for your landscaping to fit your budget needs. we start out with meeting you on your property to look over everything and make recommendations. We will do what you want to do. Services are billed upon completions. we are licensed and insured in michigan and ohio. www.completetreeandshrubcare.com we service commercial and residential....

X & Y Environmental Solution LLC

This is a professional company that focuses on hydroseeding, lawn care, yard work, mulch, topsoil, and more! Hydroseeding for any location, even steep slope, where needs lawn installation/repair and vegetation cover for erosion control purpose. We also offer lawn maintenance services like mowing, yard work, and lawn treatment! We will provide excellent service and reasonable prices for you. Looking forward to have your business!

02/14/2012

He has only been with the practice a short time. He took me over while my other dentist was on vacation. He has been seeing me for six months. I like the practice and the service they offer. They do a good job. They are very friendly and conscientious. It is the best practice in town. I will use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Stuart Yoon, a week ago. I went to him for my routine cleaning and checkup.

CATEGORY dentists

Consultations,tree plant and pest diagnostics, tree spraying, deep root fertilization, trunk injections, soil injections, pet and kid safe pesticides, lawn fertilizing and weed control, Grub control, slit seeding, hydro seeding, lawn renovation, landscaping, tree planting, shrub and ornamental tree prunning, aeration, lawn dethatching, brush hoging, vegetation management of parking lots right of ways railroads ect, weed control in flower beds, snow plowing, salting.

these are services we refer out or subcontract to a reputiable company : irragation, mowing, tree removal and pruning, brush chipping, drainage trenching, grading mini excavating, ect.

more than 20 miles from loc. may require fee