Staats Plumbing LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since October 2002

Staats Plumbing is a family ran business that specializes in backflow certification and repair plumbing....

EMERGENCY PLUMBING SERVICE

We are proud to be family owned and operated since 1977. We have 18 stocked vans ready to be at your service 24/7. We provide Emergency and Non-Emergency Services for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial customers. We are fully licensed, insured, bonded, and because we are committed to providing a higher standard of quality for our customers we are certified in the following: State of Ohio Backflow Certified, State of Ohio Fire Certified , EPA Lead Certified, DOT Certified, Tracpipe Certified and Pipeline Emergency Response & Awareness for Excavator Operations Certified. We have the convenience of owning our own the equipment that some companies have to rent, like our excavation equipment and our Jetter, this allows us to get our customers issues resolved in a more timely manner and reduce downtime. We offer Senior and Military Discounts. Call us today for your FREE estimate!

Award 2019

07/16/2018

Report of completion submitted to city agency

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backflow Valve Inspection

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Thanks for taking the time to post a report.

07/20/2017

They are very good. We have used them for back flow. It's a nice family. They are very responsive. I talked to his wife when I was in the hospital. I couldn't pay the bill while I was there. She said no worries, when you get home just write us a check.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A back flow test.

CATEGORY plumbing

10/01/2013

Fast, efficient service.  No issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ZMan has handled my irrigation backflow testing for over 10 years.  I was glad that he was on the list of approved testers when we moved.  He has us on the schedule and comes unless we tell him not to.

D

09/26/2013

He has poor communication and I will not continue his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He certifies that my sprinkler systems works properly.

06/26/2012

Bob Zubanski from Z-Man Inc is wonderful. His price and work was better than anybody else. Nobody in the neighborhood had a complaint about his work. His responsiveness, punctuality, and professionalism are excellent. We will absolutely use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob Zubanski from Z-Man Inc did a back flow test for our neighborhood organization.

CATEGORY

•Backflow certification, repair & installation •Water heater repair & replacement •Sump pump repair & replacement •Toilet repair & installation •Garbage disposal replacement •Faucet repair & replacement •Battery back up sump pump installation •Water back up sump pump installation •Gas lines to generators & ranges •Outside faucet repair & replacement •Clearing clogged indoor drains & toilets

clearing of sewer