J EDWARDS HEATING & COOLING MAINTENANCE

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. ...

Klein Heating And Cooling

Klein Heating and Cooling, LLC, brings over eleven years of experience to your HVAC service needs. We believe in explaining exactly what needs to be done in plain language with respect for your home at a fair price. With our flat rate upfront pricing you will know the price of the job before any repair is started. We offer 24 hour Emergency Service. For our customer's convenience we offer evening and weekend hours. Call today to see why this family owned and operated business is "Your Quality Comfort Specialist".

Award 2019

08/10/2015

John was extremely busy but was able to come within a day or 2 to complete the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced shorted out electric air cleaner and installed a brand new one; also replaced blown fuses in furnace and ac

12/20/2010

Excellent. I would certainly recommend John. He and his associate showed up on time and worked a long 12+ hour day to remove my old furnace and A/C and install the new one. John's price beat my lowest other estimate by $2000.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John replaced my Furnace and A/C. He moved my outside A/C unit around the corner at my request (beacause the old unit was near the back deck and was loud when running. He also had to run the high efficiency intake and exhaust thru my finished basement ceiling. Additionally John installed an upgraded filter and humidifier.

07/20/2008

Very well. See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central Air Conditioning system diagnostic, b/c night before A/C was not cooling below a certain temperature. Diagnostic detected possible small leak. Leak sealant was added, as well as pound of refrigerant.

HEATING & A/C.

REFRIGERATION, WALK IN COOLERS.