Flinn Built Inc.

A 18 Reviews

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2014

9125 OH-521

SUNBURY, OH 43074

Flinn Built is a full-service General Contractor servicing Central Ohio. Our network of Trade Partners, Engineers, Designers and Architects is what makes us unique. We look forward to hearing about your projects. For prompt service fill out our form at the bottom of our website www.flinnbuilt.com. We have made some additions to our team to better serve our community. I appreciate all of the repeat business from past clients and from my family to yours, Thank You....

home remodeling (5)woodworking (2)handyman (15)siding (3)gutter installation (2)deck building (2)roofing (1)countertop installation (1)concrete repair (1)

08/29/2018

Timothy Flinn is an amazing contractor. He was puntcual, professional, organized, and is great person. We enjoyed the overall experience, especially after many failed attemps with other contractors. So blessed to have found him and would recommend him to anyone. We will definitely use him again when we are able. Thanks Tim!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transformed my garage into my home childcare.

CATEGORY concrete repair,countertops,decks,gutter repair,handyman service,remodeling,siding,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

06/17/2018

Tim was pleasant and professional, and coped with the inevitable issues that pop up in an older home in a creative and flexible way. I plan to use his company for my next renovation project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install window AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2018

01/24/2018

On Dec 22, 2017 I requested an estimate online, including a description of the work I needed done. On Jan 2, Mr Flinn called and we arranged for him to come to my house on Jan 9. This was a visit to look at the work so that he could formulate an estimate. Mr Flinn was prompt and professional. I was pleased to have made contact with him. He said that I would have a bid by Friday Jan 12 and that it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. Grind down a small area of concrete so that my garage door would close better. 2. Install 2 bicycle racks (somewhat complicated) 3) Change 4 overhead light fixtures in garage (I have new fixtures). 4. Change bulbs in exterior light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

I personally appoligize. This is not on okay. We are growing faster than we can preform. I would be willing to schedule your work free of charge to make up for not commiting to my provided estimate date.

11/02/2017

The floor came out beautifully. It was a relatively small job and Flinn Built was the only company of five A-rated companies on Angie's List that I tried who would fit me in in a short time. Also, Tim, the company's owner, showed real integrity when his tile man failed to show up on the morning he was scheduled. As compensation, the work was finished the next day and my grouting was done for free....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kitchen floor was tiled with porcelain tile over vinyl.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

Photo for Flinn Built Inc. - 9125 OH-521, SUNBURY, OH - 36512894

Thank you for the kind words. We try to provide the best service and were glad to help with your short deadline.

11/01/2017

Overall very well, the gentlemen who performed the work were professional and really knew what they were doing. They did an awesome job on my basement walls and I am thrilled that I finally have a correctly installed dryer vent pipe. My only complaint is that the the owner (Mr. Flynn) does not always respond in a timely manner. He had a really big job going at the same time as our scheduled mainte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several small jobs that needed to be done in my home. Painting of a stoop, hanging of two mirrors, scraping and repair of two small sections of basement walls, installing a safe dryer vent pipe and cleaning/rehanging a second story shutter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

Thank you for the feed back. We were glad to help and appreciate your business.

09/20/2017

Contractor agreed we would obtain the replacement amenities (vanity, faucets, toilet, tile, lighting fixtures, fans) to avoid markup, and contractor supplied the labor for all the work except painting. They took the room down to bare walls and floor boards. Took contractor's recommendation on changes to room (took out soffit, tiled over window) and are very happy with result. Cost listed is approx...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

08/15/2017

They were just excellent. I will be using them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out for handyman services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

It has been a pleasure to help you with your home. We will be here if you need anything in the future.

07/06/2017

Tim and his crew went above and beyond when we were in a bind. The work was professional and done in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sliding door handle, leveled lazy susan, replaced doorbell, removed and replaced subflooring, insulation and drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

What a review, thank you! Glad to help and look forward to working with you in the future.

06/12/2017

We had a very small entrance to our attic and a very tricky space that wouldn't support a traditional drop down ladder. We found an alternative ladder on line but weren't sure if it would work. We reached out to Flinn. He researched the ladder, the carpentry needed to be done, and even contacted the manufacturer to make sure he wasn't missing everything before doing the work. Him and his crew clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic access, attic vent gables, bathroom exhaust ventilation

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2017

04/25/2017

Tim was fabulous. Hire him immediately. He dealt with a number of issues in our house promptly, professionally and with great care. He had to search for parts difficult to find and did so, both around Columbus and online. He improvised when needed. He is friendly and easy to be around. He took our over-helpful, always-in-the-way dogs in stride, no problem. He explained everything he was going to d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storm door repair and re-hanging, plumbing issue, drainage issue, ceiling fan problem, broken patio umbrella.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

Design-Build, Additions, Full Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Kitchen and Bath Renovations and New Construction.

Check, Visa, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Discover