Anthony Dental Care

Angie's List since September 2009

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. ...

Tikson, Dr. Susan R.

Our friendly staff is our greatest asset. We are excited about what we are doing and are devoted to achieving and maintaining your optimal dental health. The primary goal of our staff is your utmost comfort. Throughout each phase of your visit we will provide the highest quality of dental care in a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will do our best to make your visit to our Worthington office a great experience. We are eager to answer any questions. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your needs or concerns. We are always happy to have new patients become part of our dental family.

07/27/2017

They are very good. They are very punctual, and get you in at your scheduled time. They do a great job, and are very flexible. I have used them for at least 10 years now, and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went here for a cleaning.

10/13/2016

It went great. I have been going here for at least 8 years. Everybody that works here is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there to get a filling replaced.

CATEGORY denture labs

10/05/2015

Always ready to give suggestions to any issues.  I have been going to Dr. Anthony's for about 40 years and have never thought about going anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6 month check up.  Went very well and answered all my question

04/25/2015

Everything went great. I have been going to this practice for over 30 years. I would recommend this practice to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and checkup.

03/10/2015

They are very flexible and they have 3 dentists in the practice. I can go to any of them or chose one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had routine cleaning done during my last visit.

CATEGORY dentists

Cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, athletic mouth guards, fillings, crowns and bridges, implant crowns, root canals, dentures and partial dentures, denture repairs, porcelain laminates, veneers, take-home teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, lumineers, periodontal deep cleaning, occlusal splints, extractions, implants & periodontal surgery.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available