D & L Heating & Cooling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20131201

po box 108

Summit Station, OH 43073

Thank you for choosing D & L Heating & Cooling. We have been serving the Greater Columbus area since 1982 for all your Heating and Cooling needs. D & L Heating & Cooling is a 14x Super Service Award Winner. We are a small family owned business whose focus is fast-reliable service and customer satisfaction....

hvac repair (583)water heater repair and installation (10)plumbing (5)electrical (5)air duct cleaning (3)small appliance repair (2)appliance repair (2)

06/11/2020

Doug fixed our issue within an hour of contacting him was very professional and upfront about what caused the issue and fixed it . Would call him first over the other guys thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac would not work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

04/14/2019

D&L heating and cooling really provides a very high level of service at a reasonable price. They have helped me make good choices about what to repair or replace in my heating and cooling systems, and their prices are quite good. Josh has a wealth of experience and knowledge and is able to troubleshoot and repair systems that are quite new, with all of the technology that comes with them. Furtherm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provides all HVAC work for 4 properties

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

04/14/2019

Josh is very good at what he does. He made the repairs look so easy and get it fixed so quickly in the Winter time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair my home furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

04/14/2019

My experience with D&L Heating and Cooling was fantastic. They responded promptly to my AC unit going out and I’m in a very rural area. All work was done quickly and professionally. My new AC unit is working great. Customer service is top notch and would definitely use them again as well as recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Unit Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

10/03/2018

Great. They were on time and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and air conditioning tune up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

06/06/2018

Excellent - Josh explained all options and likelihoods in detail to me. I chose to go the extra expense of adding sealant on the chance that it may fix the leak problem. He was efficient with his time and cleaned up after himself. I was appreciative that he called me when he found an open time-slot on a Saturday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Charge on AC System and Leak Sealant

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2018

04/23/2018

From the first phone call Josh was thoughtful, caring, and kind. Said he was busy but if I couldn't find anyone else to call him back (we live out in the country). You get that gut feeling about people and mine was that this was someone I could trust to do the right thing. Sure enough he came out and found our unit simply needs serviced and cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace stopped working -

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2018

10/31/2017

Installation took less time than estimated and they cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed a problem with the furnace and we decided that a replacement was the best option. D &L gave us a good quote on a quality furnace and installed it the next day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

09/12/2017

From the minute he walked in the door I felt it was not going to end well. He didn't come to the door prepared with any tools and didn't seem as if he wanted to help me. He unaware of the numerous documents and guides on how to hook up a digital thermostat with 4 wires, which are available all over the internet. Just told me everything I did was wrong, I was following Honeywell's instructions. Onl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had replaced my dial thermostat with a digital one and was unable to get AC fan to turn on. Furnace and blower worked just not the AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

Photo for D & L Heating & Cooling - po box 108, Summit Station, OH - 36220856

08/25/2017

It was good. I don't know the cost, but my husband didn't complain about it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal for heating and a/c.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Gas, electric & oil heating & air conditioning, hot water tanks, humidifiers, chimney caps & heat pumps, light commercial properties.

Check, Visa, MasterCard