The Deck Doctor House Medic & Painting Too

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

16853 Howe Rd

Strongsville, OH 44136

NOTE...DurIng COVID 19 we are still estimating and lining up jobs....but practicing social distancing. We understand you might wish to not meet...but you don't have to be present for us to look at your project....as long as we get in the backyard. We are traveling with only 1 person in a car. AS WELL... Extremely successful and quickest way to receive a quote is by TEXT....PLEASE SEND PICS OF YOUR DECK, FENCE OR HOUSEWASHING PROJECT TO 330 278 4300. WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS......INTERIOR PAINTING PROJECTS ARE WELCOME AS WELL!!!! NOTE...WE ARE GLAD TO ACCEPT CALLS AND EMAILS AS WELL....TEXTS ARE MAINLY FOR INITIAL CONTACT AND VERY EFFICIENT. We have been in business since 1989. We bring weathered decks back to life! Whether your deck needs boards replaced or a complete overhaul, we do it all! Quality work at an affordable price.We are responsible, efficient and we will always deliver quality work at the lowest possible price. Call today for a free quote & consultation! Services offered.... Deck and fence clean and treat HOUSEWASHING and WINDOW CLEANING CEDAR RESTAINING ALUMINUM SIDING REFINISHING INTERIOR PAINTING DECK BOARD REPLACEMENTS, TOP RAILS AND ENTIRE FLOORS...

deck cleaning (314)pressure washing (111)house painting (72)interior painting (71)deck building (65)woodworking (4)blinds and curtain (3)drywall repair (3)appliance repair (3)dock building (2)gutter cleaning (1)

08/10/2020

Very good, and pleased with the service. Will be back to replace 2 boards/stain. Around the middle of August 2020.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Deck and front porch, replace to boards & stain (on order when in will finish)

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

07/05/2020

Washing was good. The guy that did the stain did a fantastic job of prepping protective covers on my house, walkway, shrubs and even the trees by the deck. The stain was evenly applied on all surfaces. It looks great. I'm really pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My large deck needed power washing and a re-coat of stain

CATEGORY appliance repair,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2020

07/01/2020

The deck was a complete disaster when I bought my house. I truly needed an exorcism. It was splintering, sun beaten and faded. Terry's crew came over, power washed the deck to a smooth surface, it restored the wood and then sprayed the deck. They showed up promptly for the work, were very efficient and I was stunned with how amazing my deck came out. Looked like a whole new deck. Will be hiring th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Refinished

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

06/19/2020

Terry responded quickly to quote the deck, was able to take advantage of weather and scheduling to timely perform the work and when asked to address punch list items he had his crew do so quickly; they even touched up more than I had asked. Communication along the way was maybe more a B to B- but he eventually responded and followed through with his commitments. The work itself was excellent and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted deck and repair boards

CATEGORY appliance repair,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

11/07/2019

They were professional and courteous. We are pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck painting

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2019

11/05/2019

OUTSTANDING. Met all expectations! Work TEAM very professional. Would highly recommend. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed and stained deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

11/01/2019

I made sure I got stuff out of their way as best I could to make their job easier. They did a good job and came on about the date they said they would come. I have used them a couple times and will hire them again n

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck restaining

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

10/31/2019

Protect a Deck came out and gave an estimate to paint my deck and replace 12 bad boards. The work was done in a timely manner and looks great. They cleaned up everything. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had deck painted and 12 boards replaced

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

10/30/2019

Deck washed right away but due to rain it took a few weeks before the deck could be stained.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Wash and Stain Deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

10/06/2019

They were professional and courteous. We are pkeases with the work and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed deck, replaced several poles and floor boards. Painted to match existing color.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

Deck & House Services - Power Washing, Interior & Exterior Painting, Deck Construction, Repair & Staining.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check