Powergreen Pressure Washing

A 34 Reviews

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since July 2016

11865 Prospect Rd

Strongsville, OH 44149

We specialize in soft washing and pressure washing for your home and business. House washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning and concrete ceiling are our specialties. We are a veteran owned company and we are professionally trained, certified and insured for your protection. With our “best-in-industry” products guarantee. You will be satisfied with our concrete sealer‘s. Powergreen is also a professional Christmas Lighting company, parterning with www.Wehangchristmaslights.com from Nov 1 through Feb 1. Design, install, maintenance, removal and storage is what we cover. Its all included....

pressure washing (31)roof cleaning (4)house cleaning (3)holiday decorating (2)concrete driveway installation (2)

08/03/2020

They were professional and easy to work with. When I called the office, she was friendly, and gave me the price and made an appointment over the phone. They sent a confirmation of the appointment and the invoice by email, as well as an appointment reminder. The technician came on time and was friendly. He took his time and did a thorough job. The entire house looked like new when he was done. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wash vinyl siding, front steps (concrete), patio and patio awning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

D

07/02/2020

Badly, first they did the wrong house, then when they came "to see what I was complaining about" I had to stand in my driveway and flag them down. They said oh we had a couple numbers mixed up, I sent email with my address clearly stated: then they "cleaned" my roof. Algae still there. I had a different company come in NOW my roof looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof was sort of cleaned.

CATEGORY concrete driveway,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

It’s very unfortunate this customer had a bad experience with our service. We focus very highly on quality of service and the customer experience. Initially we had the wrong address in the system for the customer which Caused the mixup. Once we discovered the wrong house was done we came out we clean the roof and told the customer to wait a few months to let the organic matter come off the roof sa...

03/13/2020

Superior job. My driveway is so clean it sparkles! My gutters are actually white again. I'm amazed at the high quality and professionalism of this company. Will definitely have them clean my back porch and walkway next year. Wish I had a before and after picture. It's almost like having a new house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway cleaned and treated, gutters clean and whitened

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

08/29/2019

workers were very professional in their job, did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash entire outside of house siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

08/14/2019

Power green did an excellent job power washing the sides of our house (vinyl siding and rock/brick) and our concrete patio. Looks great. Definitely would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed exterior of house & concrete patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

06/06/2019

The job went very well. The two gentleman that worked on the cleaning were very courteous and worked very diligently $475to clean the siding in a very detailed manner. I would definitely utilize this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash the siding on our house

CATEGORY house cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

05/28/2019

Service was excellent. Professional staff and did a wonderful job on my patio deck and fencing. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

05/12/2019

The team did a good job. Good communication, punctual, when there were some weather issues as their often are with this work, they were flexible as to scheduling. Owner took good care to make sure we were satisfied, price was very competitive for the services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash siding, 1 story house, wash drive and walkways including public walk

CATEGORY concrete driveway,house cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

04/29/2019

Very happy with their work...will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash sidewalk and patio; seal stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2019

12/01/2018

Kyle and his team at Powergreen are wonderful to work with...from Nicole in the office to the guys out in the field. They are smart, courteous, hard working and all-around good people. This is our second year doing our outside Christmas lights with Powergreen - it's a pleasure to see our house lit up for the season...we are hooked. Professionally done without any fuss or headaches. No fighting wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Christmas Lights - Exterior

CATEGORY holiday decorators

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

Soft Washing- Homes Exteriors, Roof, & Gutter. Pressure & High Temperature Cleaning- Concrete & Wood. Concrete Sealing. Wood Renewal. Removal- Gum, Rust, Oxidation, & Oil. Christmas Light Instalation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal, Discover