Seth Silberman MD

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 1 doctor and 1 Physician Assistant at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

03/01/2015

He's very patient and seemed thorough.  Staff very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check my throat for constant coughing, hearing test.

08/21/2013

He was wonderful and helped me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I came home from vacation with infected salivary glands. i looked like a chipmunk and was in a lot of pain. He had never seen me before, and I got in the same day I called. He took great care of me.

04/03/2013

I love this doctor. I am disabled and have see more doctors than I care to say. Dr. Silberman was the only one who truly listened and asked questions. He wasn't looking at his watch to see if my and quot;15and quot; minutes was up. He not only helped the the problem I came in for but also followed up with other problems I had that he saw in reports sent to him from a hospital. He did this I believ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in a car acident several years ago. I was having trouble with my nose that I thought might be related to that.

CATEGORY ent

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. We strive to treat each patient with compassion and concern for their overall healthcare needs. We appreciate you allowing us to participate in your care.
D

11/30/2012

Prescribed saw me for a total of 5 minutes, he was distracted by another patient which cut his time with me. Prescribed me Nexium, which I told him my insurance does not cover, but it did not phase him. Did not go back. I figured on my own that the problem was due to taking the drug Boniva - stopped taking it and in a matter of 6 months no more chocking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
throat - choking on liquids.

CATEGORY ent

(Member name removed), We sincerely apologize that our practice did not meet your expectations. It is important that our patients are given the utmost care and attention during their appointment time. At times, emergencies may arise and cause delays or distractions. We know your time is valuable and we apologize that were not able to provide you with our full attention at your last visit. Recently...

01/27/2009

He's very, very sharp. He's a great doctor. He has a physician assistant, Mark Waide, that is just remarkable. Mark is very, very thorough as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my ear, nose, and throat doctor. I've seen him for ten years now. He's done a bit of surgery for me.

CATEGORY

We appreciate the compliments, [member name removed]. Thank you for choosing us for your ENT care.

OTOLARYNGOLOGY, HEAD & NECK SURGERY, HEARING SERVICES, HEARING AID SALES/REPAIR