Integrity Home Evaluation Services, LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2010

158 Angie's List Reviews.....I do not pay to advertise on Angie's List so your pricing is cheaper. Tested. Trusted. Licensed. Certified. Integrity Home Evaluation Services has won the Angie's List Super Service Award nine years in a row 2011 - 2019. Schedule your inspection online at www.IntegrityHomeEvaluation.com with Integrity Home Evaluation Services and find out why. With Integrity Home Evaluation Services, you receive unmatched value. Your inspection will be performed by the owner of the company. We are a Licensed General Home Inspection Company that is also licensed by the state of Ohio for both Radon and Wood Destroying Insect inspections. Certified Mold Assessment and Certified Infrared Thermography and also offer Indoor Air Quality Inspections. Integrity Home Evaluation Services is licensed by the State of Ohio Division of Real Estate and Certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). There are many inspectors who claim to be ASHI members and they are not. There are also many that claim they are "certified" and are not. And believe it or not, there are many companies that employ only one certified inspector but none of their other members are but will claim that they are "certified". I AM Certified, and I encourage everyone to make sure that who they hire is a Certified member of ASHI. You can check my Certification status on my website at www.integrityhomeevaluation.com by clicking on the ASHI logo on the left side of my page. ASHI Certified Inspector (American Society of Home Inspectors)...

Akron Pest Control

162  REVIEWS
Akron Pest Control

Akron Pest Control is a family owned and operated company that has been servicing the Akron area since 1945. We are now in our third generation of ownership! We have 5 Licensed pest managers certified through the State of Ohio Department of Agriculture. We give free estimates over the phone. All treatments come with a guarantee!

09/23/2019

Dave is the best of the best! He is knowledgeable and thorough, and he takes the time to discuss all issues with the home owner so it's not just clear what the issues are but if they are big things that must be addressed or small things that can be done over time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection and radon inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for you your very kind review! I appreciate the trust and confidence and wish you and your family all the best. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

09/16/2019

We were out-of-state and our realtor represented us during the home inspection. The job was thorough, professional, with a report sent to my email that evening. Couldn't have asked or expected more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection.

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! I appreciate the kind words. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

07/29/2019

Fantastic experience. Extremely thorough and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! I hope everyone has gotten a chance to enjoy the swimming pool and are enjoying the new home! If I can be of any further help, just let me know.

05/31/2019

Dave arrived on time. Polite, cordial, and top notch professional. We followed him throughout his detailed inspection and all of our questions were answered. State of the art tools and equipment. Inspection summary was patiently communicated with my parents who live out of state. Inspection report was delivered same day with photos on an impressive website. Look no further. Dave is the one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection, radon testing & pest inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection,radon testing

Thank you for your kind review! I appreciate the opportunity to help you and your family for this long distance purchase. If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

05/12/2019

Dave is very thorough and professional. I couldn't be happier to have him as my inspector.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General home inspection, Radon test, WDI exam

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your family and hope your move went well. If I can be of any help in the future, just let me know!

General Home Inspection, Radon Inspection, Wood Destroying Insect Inspection, Indoor Air Quality

Radon Mitigation, Mold Inspection, Pest Extermination