Fresh Coat of Hudson

A 52 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since February 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4381 Hudson Dr.

Stow, OH 44224

Fresh Coat Painters of Hudson is an experienced Hudson painter servicing the local Hudson and surrounding communities. Our company offers a wide range of interior and exterior painting services, and we approach every project with the highest level of quality craftsmanship. Our...

interior painting (40)house painting (23)pressure washing (2)wallpaper removal (1)siding (1)

09/22/2019

Very well. Workmen came promptly and completed the work as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Touch-up House Exterior

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

05/22/2019

Great. Did exactly as they said they would. Deck, trim, doors. Also helped refer me to a carpenter to do some repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

07/26/2018

They service went alright, the color choice was kind of rushed and turned out to be a bad choice of color. The work was good though, they were quick, clean and careful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my master bath bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

07/18/2018

The salesman showed up on time and I was impressed with the information he gave me on this company. After speaking with him, I was anxious to hear back from him. This was on July 3rd but after seven days, on July 10th , I still had not received an estimate. I called to let them know I had not gotten an email yet and the woman only said she would pass the information along. It is now July 18th and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint the exterior of my house

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

02/28/2018

The rep who bid the job was punctual and knowledgeable. The 2 man crew showed up on time, worked straight through to completion. The crew were polite, efficient and most importantly left NO mess at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint ceilings in living room, kitchen, hall, 2 bedrooms and stairway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

09/09/2017

We had our house built two years ago and have dealt with dozens of contractors and subcontractors, and Fresh Coat has been, by far, the best company we've worked with. First of all, I called three companies for estimates and Fresh Coat was the only one who even called me back! They gave me an estimate within 48 hours, and the work was performed within three weeks (during their busy season). Chris ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing Hardie siding due to staining caused by rusty water; sanding and repainting back of house following damage caused by patio installation (I.e., mortar chunks); touch-up painting of white trim around exterior.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2017

07/19/2017

Painters were wonderful. Thorough, neat and treated my house like it was theirs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 painters painted shutters, front door and trim, tall pillars and garage door and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

07/12/2017

Great job in all respects. I don't have time to write a detailed review but they were great in all respects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed high ceiling (18 feet) painted in two rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

06/02/2017

Everything went well. I was not living in Ohio at the time, so I gave the owner a key to the house and they painted everything that I need done. They even came back and fixed things that I had noticed once I arrived in Ohio. Very nice guys on the phone and in person. Did a great job. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceilings and walls in almost every room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

10/04/2016

They were very responsive and it looked like they would be very good. It's just that if anything I felt that they underbid a little bit and I was concerned that the scope was more than they could handle. I was very impressed overall. I just still went out for three quotes and accepted the one in the middle basically.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from them for exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters

Painting Contractor Hudson, House Painters Stow, Interior Painting Hudson, Wallpaper Removal Stow OH, Fresh Coat Hudson, residential painting, commercial painting, interior painting, exterior painting, wood deck staining, pressure washing, green painting, office painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover