C Lee Plumbing Services LLC

A 66 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since December 2010

PO Box 2415

Stow, OH 44224

We are a Christian owned, third generation plumbing and HVAC contractor that provides expert sewer & drain services, high pressure water jetting and sewer camera with locator. As well as trenchless pipe repair options for all underground applications. All plumbing and HVAC services guaranteed....

plumbing (58)drain cleaning (16)drain pipe installation (4)water heater repair and installation (4)sewer cleaning (3)hvac repair (3)air duct cleaning (3)furniture refinishing (1)

05/05/2020

It went well. I would recommend them even though I found their pricing a little high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaking bathtub faucet

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

03/10/2020

He came late, thought it was an earlier appointment. Spent 3 minutes evaluating the problem. Set up another appointment to fix problems. He never came after a 2 hour wait. I called he never answered. He never showed up! That was my experience with this company. You decide if you want to hire them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub leak, faucet leak in shower

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2020

I appreciate your review however, we have no record of being at this address. I think you have reviewed the wrong company. We did receive a notification from Angie's List about this project and made a call to you on 2/24/20 at 11:28 AM and left you a message on your voice mail. There is no further communication from you to us to date. I apologize for the difficulty you've had with this job. Had yo...

12/21/2019

It was Awesome. they came out the same day I made an appointment. they came earlier then the appointment it was ok.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our drains were backing up so it needed snaked out.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate your business

12/19/2019

In May of this year, I was referred to C Lee Plumbing Services by Home Builder. I contacted them because water was overflowing from my 2nd Floor to my 1st Floor. Some on came out on May 28th and informed me that my branch line was clogged. I was charged 285.64 to clear this line in my basement. Once this service was provided I was told that their is a 1-year guarantee on service provided. Earlier ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog Branch Line

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your feedback. I apologize for any confusion in this matter. We did snake a branch line for you on the date on May 28, 2019 for $285.64 and gave a 1 year warranty. However when you called on December 11, 2019 it was determined that your main sewer was blocked not the branch line that was snaked 6 1/2 months prior. This determination was made when a fixtu...

10/31/2019

Everything went really well. Very happy with the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet installation, hot water tank, snake sewer

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We truly appreciate it.

08/18/2019

They worked professionally and made delightful conversation. There was an issue as they were working, and it was taken care of completely before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal checked and fixed or replaced.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We truly appreciate it.

05/31/2019

I trust them impeccably. They're prompt, courteous and do a great job. I've utilize them probably for over five years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dealed with my boiler heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Thank you very much. Your words mean a lot to me.

05/30/2019

Jobs went very well, on time, and very knowledgeable. Even wore foot covers when walking in our home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tony installed a new toilet and fixed a leak and Justin helped us with our shower drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. They mean a lot to us.

05/29/2019

It was very good, very quick. The plumber was very professional and did his work very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed some leaks on faucet, sink at the property that I managed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

02/25/2017

It was bitter cold out but there wasn't a single complaint. He showed me with a camera how bad the roots were before the work and then how clean the pipes were after the job. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree roots grew into my sewer line. They came out and jetted the line the same day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2017

Plumbing repair and installation, air duct cleaning, maintenance and repair heating and systems, drain cleaning and backflow prevention, bathroom remodeling, gas line repair, kitchen and bathroom sink repair, new fixture installation, HVAC, toilet repairs and installation, water heater replacement, water line replacement, garbage disposal repair and installation & sewer repair. Professional sewer and drain cleaning, sewer camera & locating services, high pressure water jetting, sewer repair

ask for details