Brandon Heating and Air Conditioning

• Trade License Number
  • 38304

1337 Commerce Dr Ste 8

Stow, OH 44224

Award winning. 15 employees. Uses subs for electrical work & air duct cleaning. Cost determined by the job. Additional charge for after hours service. License #38304. Service agreements for furnaces & a/c. Additional email - info@brandonheating.com, hhays@brandonheating.com. Additional contact - Harold Hays. Additional DBA - JNP Walter Inc....

HVAC Companies (130)air duct cleaning (4)water heaters (4)plumbers (4)well & water pump repair (3)drain pipe installation (1)

08/25/2020

They quoted $1,300 before taxes. Got it done for $1,000 after taxes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace insulation on mini split they installed

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. We appreciate your honesty and will strive for a better experience in the future. Stay well!

09/11/2019

The service went well. I been using them for years and they have been always good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring check up on my AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and are happy to serve you. Please call on us anytime.

07/31/2018

The work was fine, they came early and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a A/C check up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

Thank you for allowing us to serve your HVAC needs!

04/15/2018

I had an appointment for annual A/C service on a Monday, but due to cold weather, they called me on the preceding Friday and were able to reschedule me for later that same day. On time, friendly and professional. I plan on using Brandon for all of my A/C and heating service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words...and thank you for allowing us to move your appointment time to "warmer" weather! Please do not hesitate to call should you need anything. We appreciate your business.

03/09/2018

As before when I reviewed them, they not only got the job done, but these are sincerely good people who care. It's winter. It's freezing. My furnace stopped working. I bundled up, put my puppies in their sweaters, turned the space heaters on, and called them ASAP. They fit me right in. The men who came out were, as always, friendly, very professional, and nice to have working in the house. A part ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix My Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for placing your service needs in our hands. We are truly proud of our team and can always count on them to do the right thing. Please call if we can be of further assistance. We appreciate your business!

12/21/2017

In this freezing weather, my furnace stopped yesterday, and with the luck I've had recently, I was worried to call anyone. I went to Angie's List and saw another of the TOP Providers (as is Brandon) who actually recommended Brandon Heating and Air Conditioning. As busy as they were, they were booked until tomorrow; yet, they said they would try to fit me in, and someone was here by 3:00 today. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Furnace Stopped Working Yesterday

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2017

12/04/2017

Went very well. The technician was very professional, honest, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Brandon Heating and AC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a furnace clean and check

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

11/15/2017

A technician came out to service and diagnose the problem and fixed a few other minor issues. Another technician came out to replace the motor and a few other parts within a week (we still had heat and we chose to schedule it this way). The technicians were prompt, polite and professional. Everything is much quieter in our house now. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace motor blower was very loud and needed repaired or replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

10/02/2017

They are excellent. I have been using them now for 10 years. As far as I'm concerned they are very fair people. They've always responded. I have a contract with them; I have no problems at all. Years ago, I had a problem with the air conditioner. It went out. I called the company that had previously done our work. Their person who came out to give the estimate for the new a/c I found to have been ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and A/C maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2017

08/23/2017

They have been great. They came over and helped most recenty, they came out priced it out and did the work for me. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cold air return vent moved

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

Residential & light commercial installation, maintenance and repair of furnace, air conditioning, heat pumps, geothermal, boilers, water heaters, indoor air quality, humidification, dehumidification & ventilation.

NA