William A Lord DDS

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since October 2008

We are a family focused business where we work hard to make everyone feel special....

02/23/2015

I've used him for over 20 years. I keep going back all the time because of the quality of work. I have another dentist that I went to when Dr. Lord was out of town. He was doing some work and he said, "Wow! Who did this?" I told him and he said, "He does good work." I would absolutely use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist is Dr. William Lord. I'm in the middle of getting my crowns.

02/08/2015

Great Terry took care of me at the front desk. The cleaning went great and Dr. Lord checked everything out.  I didn't wait but a few minutes to get in a chair and I was running early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check UP

08/05/2014

He is excellent. I have used him for a number of years. I like everything about him. There are no dislikes. I like his professional manner. He is very thorough. I like him as a person. He is available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lord is my dentist.

05/01/2014

My experience with Dr. William A Lord was fine. The hygienist cleaned my teeth and she did fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my dentist. I got my teeth cleaned.

09/16/2013

Great, Me and My son showed up about 10 minutes early they took one of us back early I went in on time. Very good group of people. I've used Dr Lord for years and love the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Cleaning had a small filling filled.

CATEGORY dentists

This is a general dentistry practice that offers all services associated to your dental needs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover