Thomas and Sons Tree and Mulch

• Trade License Authority
  • State of Ohio

1280 Kenwood Ave

Springfield, OH 45505

Thomas and Sons has been in buisiness for 10 years I have guys that have been doing this work for 20 plus years we are a family owned business and we love what we do our philosophy is there are no jobs to big or to small we carry an A rating with the BBB as well as with Angie's list and Home advisor we are articulate when it comes to our work and we care about what we do at Thomas and Sons our goal is 100% satisfaction and we will not settle for less we are the company you can count on...

tree service (22)lawn & landscaping (4)

12/30/2020

They were absolutely fantastic! Showed up very quickly, took care of everything I asked of them and were very reasonably priced. Highly recommend this them!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

10/09/2020

The crew was very courteous and knew what they were doing. The work was done in a timely matter and they cleaned up everything when they were done. Highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed trees and stumps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

D

09/20/2020

It was very hot that day , I thought they would be there early morning came around 11. The boss came with his three workers and the boss left, the workers started out good and then started playing around and not working. later that around 3:30pm two more workers came to help. Yes is was a big job and hot that day, but I think for the quote I was given they did not finish the job, Boss did show up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bushes toped and cut

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/31/2020

These gentlemen are very professional. They did an amazing job. I highly recommend them. The best tree trimming company I have ever used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 tree removed and several trimmed

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

C

08/24/2020

They reached out right away and were available the same day, so I gave them the job without getting a second quote. I rated them a "C" rating to reflect average. Based on the other reviews, I was expecting more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees and shrubs cut down/removed; one tree trimmed and treated

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/25/2020

Awesome job. Tom was very responsive to my initial request, provided a competitive estimate (1 of 3) and got the job done within the week. He had a very respectful hard working crew. Did a great job trimming trees and cleaned up all debris. Will definitely hire again for future landscaping or tree work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four large ash trees needed pruning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

07/20/2020

Had a great experience with this company. Had a large maple that needed to be trimmed, received quote one day and the work was performed the next day. Added additional service and was carried out without issue. Would definitely contact them again for tree trimming service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

07/12/2020

These guys did such an awesome job! It was so hot and they persevered through it all. Great guys to work with. Communication was superb. I highly recommend this company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a very large silver maple tree removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

07/08/2020

They did an excellent job. When I drive down my street it looks bushes boarding our house look great now. nice curb appeal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of overgrown Bushes and removal of small trees starting to grow.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

05/31/2020

Big crew arrived and made short work of the large tree in my yard. It had been lightning-struck a few years ago, and this made the project somewhat dangerous, but the men went about it in a safe and methodical fashion, ensuring the tree was removed and the area was completely cleared of any residual debris. I would highly recommend this company! VERY satisfied!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020