Dooley Septic-Pro & Rooter-Pro Plumbing

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since April 2010

Payment required at time of service. Service in 5 counties. Additional DBAs - Dooleys Sanitation & Excavating, Jeff Dooley Inc., Rooter Pro Plumbing....

Huelskamp Drainage and Excavation Inc.

For over 20 years, Huelskamp Drainage and Excavation Inc.is dedicated to providing high quality service in your area. We are family owned and operated and we've been operating this work since we were in High School. We work hard and our work shows for it. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a estimate today! .

10/23/2019

Went very well. They called first and arrived when they said they'd arrive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Septic Tank

07/18/2019

I can't say enough good things about the two professionals that worked in my elderly parents yard today! To quote my father, " these were two dedicated employees who were very polite the whole time they were digging in 90 plus degree temperatures." They left the yard in good condition when they were done; all it needs is a little grass seed. We highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumping, inspection, backwashing

11/10/2017

Great service and great advice. They explained that my baffles weren't effective and what I could do to make it better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pump 2 septic tanks

06/19/2017

When Dooley arrived they inspected and found the filter in the septic was clogged. They cleaned the filter and emptied the tank. They were very professional and answered all of my questions. I was educated through the process. They also gave me a "do's ans don'ts" list. I was completely satisfied with their service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had water coming out of our septic in the yard and it was time (past time) to empty the tank

04/06/2017

Dooley called before they came so I knew approximately when they would arrive. When they started pumping the tank they noted the water level was high but after completing the pumping they felt it wasn't a problem since the water level had been high the last time they cleaned the system exactly three years ago. Both men were very friendly and said their company would check our water quality for fre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our septic tank pumped.

CATEGORY septic tank

Septic systems cleaned, inspected, installed, plumbing repair, drains, camera & locate- sewer lines, well pumps, water heaters & excavating.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover